**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Its a 10 team league. The guy who had kupp dropped him because he drafted a bunch of rams not paying attention i guess. Like 5 total

I traded Tyreek to get Gronk, and a 2 for 1 to Bell owner to get AJ. Julio Nuk Tyreek were my first 3 picks
I see....it makes sense in the 10 team league. This 12 man at work is OD competitive, and nobody hardly ever wants to trade with someone because they swear the other person is fleecing them. Granted a couple of the guys trolled the Jimmy G owner when he went down....(Goff or Watson for M.Evans type proposals :lol:)

Ended up finalizing that M.Thomas for D.Adams/S.Michele trade today. Threw in C.Godwin to him since I had to cut someone anyways.
Adams, Baldwin, Edelman, T.Boyd, C.Davis are the WRs I have left still

Yall think it is worth stashing R.Jones at this point since he got some burn this week? Rumors now is that he will come out the bye week with the lead back role. Can't be any worse than Barber at this point.

With Russ Wilson, currently looking to upgrade QB. Which trade should I do:

AP for Cam or one of Lindsay/Freeman for Matt Ryan

League: Full PPR, 6pt all TD's
Current backs: Kamara, Sony, AP, Lindsay, and Freeman

I usually make a lot of trades throughout the season, almost got my team where I want it to be.

ROS TE question: Burton or Reed?

I usually make a lot of trades throughout the season, almost got my team where I want it to be.

ROS TE question: Burton or Reed?
That is tough....I probably would lean on Burton though.

As a Reed owner, I feel like it is only a matter of time before he gets hurt. I have Kittle and Reed and leaning towards letting Reed go this week to stash R.Jones

3-1 main league
0-4 in the NT league. Team is hot basura. :lol::sick::smh:

Dropping the bears defense hours before week 1 cost me 2 games in the NT league...should be 4-0 :lol: :smh:

I was so high on them and I let Aaron Rodgers scare me away :smh:

4-0 in my big money league doe. Got ingram coming out of suspension. Picked up Olsen for the early return (hopefully)

1 min that goes out, guy offers me Conner for D. freeman :lol: yea right

I was gonna counter freeman for Landry but he’s gonna decline he just wants to swap RB he must be an idiot. I already got a few so I don’t need to entertain that trade

Screenshot_20181001-185343_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I assume this is a hard no in a standard league right? I'm giving up breida and allison

Alright one more

My leveon and eric ebron

For

Jordan Howard and Jordan reed

Standard lesgue

I'm 2-2 but I'm pretty sure I'm going 1-2 the next 3 weeks before leveon gets back.

My other RBs are Conner, breida, royce freeman, McCoy, and mark ingram

Alright one more

My leveon and eric ebron

For

Jordan Howard and Jordan reed

Standard lesgue

I'm 2-2 but I'm pretty sure I'm going 1-2 the next 3 weeks before leveon gets back.

My other RBs are Conner, breida, royce freeman, McCoy, and mark ingram
I don’t like what you’re getting back. I think you could get more back if you’re feeling pressured to trade.

I really don’t know what to expect with Ingram coming back this week, but I hope he gets you some productivity until Bell gets back.

Back
Top Bottom