**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Screenshot_20181001-185343_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I assume this is a hard no in a standard league right? I'm giving up breida and allison

Why the hell would this be something you’d even consider?

buc em buc em any TE I should consider over Kroft? I have a feeling the Eifert owner may want to drop some FAAB on him that I rather not for the one week with Burton on his BYE. Cook is not available.

buc em buc em any TE I should consider over Kroft? I have a feeling the Eifert owner may want to drop some FAAB on him that I rather not for the one week with Burton on his BYE. Cook is not available.

Jameis loves Brate and OJ is out for the next month but you’d need somebody to fill in for him this week while we’re on bye. Kroft wouldn’t be a bad option.

Clay vs Titans or Gates vs Raiders aren’t bad fill-ins. I’d also look to see if somebody dropped Doyle. He’ll probably be back after this TNF game.

Last edited:
37E4B99A-A2AC-40E2-86A6-F68E8F06E18A.png

I feel good about this season. Hoping to secure the bag :nthat:

Last edited:
Bruhhh

That Hunt TD gave me the win by 1 point in my one league, then Sanders last catch gave me the win by .08 points in my other league :lol:

target Gronk, Tyler Boyd, Mixon and Julio all you can in trades this week

I’d stay away from Mixon. With Gio’s play while he was out I can’t see them going completely away from him. That **** is gonna end up being a full blown committee again.

Anyone selling high on Hunt or White/Sony?

With Hunt it’s hard to tell with his regression last year. Sooner or later the Chiefs will have to involve him more (like today) because what Mahomes has done is impossible to sustain. Plus they’d be a better team with a balanced attack.

White/Sony are a 1a/1b backfield as of now the way I see it. PPR format may give the nod to White, but we know what Brady does with White and Sony is a rookie after all. That being said, lots of mouths to feed in NEP. In a full PPR league I have both Sony and White and may just role with it for now.

Speaking of which it’s that particular league I’m having thoughts on. Full PPR and my starters are Hunt/White/Sony (one flex) - 14 team league - with Dion Lewis and Jamaal Williams who is probably droppable at this point.

Keeping Hunt
Keeping Michel

Pats want to run the ball they always do/have, its just you never knew who HE was til late in the season. Michel/White are it ROS

Keeping Hunt
Keeping Michel

Pats want to run the ball they always do/have, its just you never knew who HE was til late in the season. Michel/White are it ROS

Agreed. Gambled right with the pats backfield with those 2 vs Burkhead/Hill. Glad that worked itself out earlier though. Sorry Burkhead backers.

Hogan on the other hand. SMH

Back
Top Bottom