**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

I would not add him unless you have someone who is dead weight on your bench. Hyde has been productive and Chubb isnt getting 40 and 60 yards carries every where. I'm not bothering with it unless hyde gets injured.

This a deep league so free agency pool is scarce...rosters are deep...I was going to drop my back up te... who isn't good to get chubb...was thinking of dropping 25 faab on him

I was about to say take out Beckham but saw it was ppr. Only change i would say is Conner for White. Conner sucks and pitt/atl will be just like ATL previous 2 games with NO and Cincy .. both defenses suck

That Pitt-ATL game might actually be pouring rain so Connor might be a good play. Falcons run D sucks.

NFL won't let us be great in an attempt to grab Keke off waivers :smh: they should just keep quiet

This a deep league so free agency pool is scarce...rosters are deep...I was going to drop my back up te... who isn't good to get chubb...was thinking of dropping 25 faab on him

still seems like a lot for a guy who you wont be comfortable playing unless hyde gets hurt which very well could happen since he is pretty injury prone.

Standard scoring ... AJ + Howard for Melvin Gordon?

Doubt he accepts it though. He has Gordon, AP, & Fournette .. Sammy Juju DJax Josh Gordon & Lockett

Throw in Conner too? Im not using him anymore

Are you really expecting him to be nice like that the rest of the year?

Not expecting, but could be stash worthy. Then again, I thought Kirk would connect from the jump with Rosen this week and yea.... lol

Standard scoring ... AJ + Howard for Melvin Gordon?

Doubt he accepts it though. He has Gordon, AP, & Fournette .. Sammy Juju DJax Josh Gordon & Lockett

Throw in Conner too? Im not using him anymore

3 for 1 is too much for Melvin IMO. I think you should just keep the AJ & Howard duo. Try to get AP if anything?

Any one feeling crazy like me and debating snagging Hayden Hurst and rolling him out week 5?

Hooper and Doyle arent doing me any favors as of late.

The following is my team. At 1-3 (ppr league)

What kind of trade packages can I suggest to
The owners of CMC (0-4) or Saquon (1-3)
Their receivers dont look too great.

Never done a trade in this league yet and I was hoping to get some guidelines or insight.

Or any recommendations for just standing pat and riding with J Howard and Lynch?

**side note will be trying to grab Titans Defense this week.

Screenshot_20181002-122304_ESPN Fantasy.jpg Screenshot_20181002-122332_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Any one feeling crazy like me and debating snagging Hayden Hurst and rolling him out week 5?

Hooper and Doyle arent doing me any favors as of late.

I'm here for this bc I may do the same. Burton on the BYE, and I don't really like spending a good bit of FAAB $ on Kroft for just one week.

Last edited:
Should I trade Alex Collins for funchess!?

.5 PRR

wear at WR

I’ve got Zeke, Freeman, Ingram, Collins, and Coleman

my main WR are Diggs and ARob. I was offered Corey Davis for Ingram but I feel like Ingram gonna beast and willing to move Collins and freeman no problem

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Kerryon vs Packers
Edelman vs Colts
Baldwin vs Rams

Leaning towards Kerryon and Edelman but Thielen and Diggs just went off against the Rams. And idk if Edelman is gonna get a ton of playing time first game bank.

Pick two...0.5 PPR

Kerryon vs Packers
Edelman vs Colts
Baldwin vs Rams

Leaning towards Kerryon and Edelman but Thielen and Diggs just went off against the Rams. And idk if Edelman is gonna get a ton of playing time first game bank.

Kerryon and Doug. Gotta give Edelman a game to marinate.

Kerryon for Mike Williams? PPR

I need a RB only got...

Ingram
Saquon
Royce Freeman

But have WRs

Jeffrey
Boyd
AB
Edelman
Lockett
Baldwin
Cole

:lol:

Those with Kenyan Drake on your team. What do u plan on doing with him? Yall dropping him yet, or keepin him on your bench in hopes that Miami will start using him properly?

Back
Top Bottom