**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Thinking about dropping Fitzgerald in one of my league. Can’t even trade bait him with anyone. He’s like wasted space. Going to claim Kittles or DeDe westbrook for him. Need a TE later down the line. Got Ertz currently locked in till bye week. Input fellas. To the guy that told me to start Larry last week, thank God I didn’t listen and went with my gut instead.

I'm try to look forward right now, but what's the story on d'onta foreman? Lamar miller has been piss and I know he tore his Achilles, but that was like 11 months ago. Any chance he comes back after week 6?

This. I really need to see Burton get it going after their Bye. I drafted him decently early for my liking but I thought he would be a top-TE on the year.

I wish I could move him, doubt anyone bites.

Gotta add someone with that package deal smh

would you trade Doug Baldwin for Sony Michel? .5 PPR
my RB2 is currently Yeldon

How did you get?

Beckham
Gordon
Hopkins

Why you guys assume folks dont make trades that stack their teams.

Im all for finessing trades in my favor i try that every time before making it pretty even.

Would you guys trade Conner to the Bell owner for Ingram? 0.5 PPR

He’s 0-4 and in last place and my RB’s are Gurley, Conner, Sony, Thompson and Drake.

Yes

would you trade Doug Baldwin for Sony Michel? .5 PPR
my RB2 is currently Yeldon

Yes

Thinking about dropping Kenyan Drake outright. This dude has been fuggin garbage all season, even in PPR.

Talk me to my senses, fellas.

Thinking about dropping Kenyan Drake outright. This dude has been fuggin garbage all season, even in PPR.

Talk me to my senses, fellas.

His schedule sucks *** for the next two weeks the lightens up after that. That being said, the dolphins just lost sutton and Kilgore for the season in back to back weeks so their line took a huge hit and he is in a 50/50 timeshare. I'd try to trade him based off nake value alone

Screenshot_20181002-103439_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
Screenshot_20181002-103445_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Anyone taking this? I'd be getting rid of cooper and breida. Standard scoring

Should I attempt to trade 1 of Julio, Nuk, AJ and another to get an RB1 (Hunt, Barkley, Gordon, Ingram, Lynch, Freeman)

0-4 teams have Freeman, Barkley, Hunt
2-2 teams have Lynch, Ingram
Gordon owner is 3-1, but also has AP should I low ball for AP

Standard scoring

Ryan
Michel, Conner, Thompson, Howard
Julio, Nuk, AJ, Golladay
Gronk, Engram
Crosby
Bears

Standard scoring league my CMC and A Rob for Mike Thomas and Royce Freeman?

I have Gurley if that helps. Also have Dalvin and Freeman with Kerryon who I landed on waivers.

My best WR is Diggs.

Last edited:
What you guys think of chubb? Worth an add...thinking about dropping some good faab money on him

I would not add him unless you have someone who is dead weight on your bench. Hyde has been productive and Chubb isnt getting 40 and 60 yards carries every where. I'm not bothering with it unless hyde gets injured.

Standard scoring league my CMC and A Rob for Mike Thomas and Royce Freeman?

I have Gurley if that helps. Also have Dalvin and Freeman with Kerryon who I landed on waivers.

My best WR is Diggs.

Try countering with Freeman instead. dont reject the trade, but submit a counter with freeman, but I think that trade helps your team.

E7C40BB7-0110-49F3-BFE2-810747590E13.png

8E9BB10C-3788-4588-BA9E-F9293AE9DA62.png

Would you guys make any changes/moves to this roster?

0.5 PPR

I was about to say take out Beckham but saw it was ppr. Only change i would say is Conner for White. Conner sucks and pitt/atl will be just like ATL previous 2 games with NO and Cincy .. both defenses suck

Back
Top Bottom