**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

DFEE222C-7EE0-4608-824C-D0F52C1EB6E6.png

Was up 0.34 and then the Giants decided to not kick the XP...then Coleman gets hurt on a -3 yd carry....I can’t believe I won :rofl:
screw that league man, everyone about to be 5-2 :lol:

I'm very much leaning dropping Jags D/ST for either Skins @Giants or Pitt (off their bye) vs CLE.

Thoughts?

what do you guys think of martavius now that cooper and lynch are out?

If ya gotta start Martavius on any given week, you're in trouble.

I’m looking at Tyrell Williams, Sutton and Jakeem Grant this week on waivers. Gonna probably drop Robby Anderson for one of them.

I’m looking at Tyrell Williams, Sutton and Jakeem Grant this week on waivers. Gonna probably drop Robby Anderson for one of them.

Yeah I'm looking at Sutton as well for my bench. Maybe even Gallup. I have Kearse and/or Keke to drop for two replacements.

7-0 :pimp:

I was up 50 headed into last night. Put in Ito Smith over Coleman for the hell of it :lol: Ito outta here. Coleman and Mack get run my Flex for the rest of the season

We still keeping Chris Carson? My running backs right now are:

Kamara
Mixon
Carson
Coleman
Smith
Mack

macbk macbk I am also on the defense hunt this week.
New England
Pitt
Washington

those are the ones Im looking into. I currently have the Cards but due to a horrid offense they have to be dropped.

Probably gonna pick up Washington.

Larry Fitz worth grabbing? He's on the waiver and I'd drop Kearse or Keke for him anyway.

macbk macbk I am also on the defense hunt this week.
New England
Pitt
Washington

those are the ones Im looking into. I currently have the Cards but due to a horrid offense they have to be dropped.

Probably gonna pick up Washington.

New England man! MNF vs Derek Anderson and the Bills? No brainer there.

Larry Fitz worth grabbing? He's on the waiver and I'd drop Kearse or Keke for him anyway.

I think you’d be fine dropping Kearse for him. I might drop Corey Davis for him. Dude is doing absolutely nothing in that Titans offense. Plus the only time I’d need either of them Fitz is playing the Chiefs.

I think you’d be fine dropping Kearse for him. I might drop Corey Davis for him. Dude is doing absolutely nothing in that Titans offense. Plus the only time I’d need either of them Fitz is playing the Chiefs.

Hold Keke instead? Barring injury, I won't "need" to ever start Larry as I now have MT, JuJu & Golladay back with no more bye weeks. But I guess if he somehow turns it up these next few weeks I can consider flexing him.

Currently 6-1 Unsure if I should stay put with my week 10 byes lurking ( Minn. Hou. Balt. all on byes that week)

QB Joe Flacco, Bal QB
RB Kareem Hunt, KC RB
RB Joe Mixon, Cin RB
WR Adam Thielen, Min WR
WR Tyler Boyd, Cin WR
TE Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
FLEX James Conner, Pit RB
D/ST Rams D/ST D/ST
K Harrison Butker, KC K

BENCH

Julio Jones, Atl WR
Stefon Diggs, Min WR
Kenyan Drake, Mia RB
Alex Collins, Bal RB
Deshaun Watson, Hou QB
Cooper Kupp, LAR WR
Matt Breida, SF RB

Available names: Baker, Burton, Jalen Richard. No one in this league wants to do trades.

Go Grab Burton for sure. Drop Drake or Collins.

The fact that Julio & Diggs are on your bench is wild.

Back
Top Bottom