**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Julio on by this week and starting Thielen and Diggs hasn't worked for me
How hasn’t it worked for you? Thielen should be getting you 15+ a week on average.

This week they should both have a good game, I’m hoping it’s a shoot out

Should I drop Dalton for Alex Smith or should I just ignore his weak performance the other night and ride it out with him?

Going after New England or Steelers D this week to stream. Hopefully I can snag them even though Im 9th on waivers.

Pats #1 D streamer then Steelers. Giants do their thing with garbage time scoring.

Y'all start handcuffing your RB1's yet? It's hard to roster some of them but this is around the time I look at the depth and consider dropping a player I'd only start with injuries/bye/upside

Def try to get both of the Saints guys. Everyone has their price, especially the bottom placer in a league.

I hate the thought of cuffing Saquon with Gallman.

Yeah I'm trying to get both of them man.

7-0 & current squad is

QB: Mahomes
RB: Kamara / Chubb / Dion Lewis / Crowell / Barber
WR: Evans / Golladay / Cooper / Ridley / Corey Davis
TE: Burton / Ebron
K. KC kicker

Trying to get Ingram to handcuff.

There's a dude who has Conner / Mixon / McCaffrey / Mack / and L Bell (Whenever he comes back) and he's the worst to try and trade with smh

Getting a lot of trade offers:

My Kerryon Johnson for their Matt Brieda and Cooper Kupp

and

My AJ Green for their Dalvin Cook and Amari Cooper

Matt Brieda might not have legs after a few more weeks the way he writhes around on the ground week after week. Id say away from him IMO.

Take the trade and run.

I have no idea how you ended up with that WR corps either :lol:

I traded to get cooks and AJ .. kamara owner is debating it he got him inna trade last week and this week (7) his team only put up 46pts vs me and lost

He said he is researching his options since he has Conner as well. And he has 2 comittee RBs

#2 on waiver wire.

Use my slot to add Pats Def or stick with Wash Def this upcoming week

Stick with WAS

Kerryon Johnson
Jalen Richard
Nick Chubb

Chose 1, ppr league

Chubb .. kerryon still in a comittee and blount gets the TD

Had skins Defense this past weekend.

They a keep this week against Giants? Steelers & Pats both available in my league

Keep Skins

and

Crap trades decline

and

don't like either

not trading Kerryon for Brieda of all people

no thank you

stand pat

631B7C0A-85E5-42E3-963D-35EBC520F10A.png

0F2525CC-4F6B-43C2-9009-6A0E01861261.png

3FBFE2F0-870E-4D63-B307-619937929E80.png

What do you guys think? 0.5 PPR

My team is stacked as **** and I’m in first place but Thielen, Sanders and John Brown all have a Week 10 bye so Cooper would help with that at least. But I’m not sure if I value CMC over Hunt at this point and I already have Connor, White, Lindsay, Freeman and Thompson behind Kareem so I don’t really need Chubb right now. I’d also much rather start Sanders every week instead of John Brown or Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom