**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ya I really do. There’s also reports sanders might get traded but DT is way more likely. The broncos are really high on courtland and his ceiling is higher than dt’s. They would be able to get the same production, if not more, for cheaper

I hope DT gets traded cuz I have both Sutton and him :lol:

Get Mostert, if u have a way to get McGuire too

I just made some moves in my league.

had Burkhead on my roster still in the IR spot. Dropped Peyton Barber for McGuire, Dropped Burkhead and moved McGuire to IR still had an extra slot and picked up Mostert

I'm 7-0 full point PPR

RB's are : Kamara / Chubb / Dion Lewis / Crowell / McGuire / Mostert

Is Corey Davis worth a roster spot?

dropped Buck Allen for Sutton

Sutton been decent so I mean if DT is gone.. hell of a pick up IMO

I grabbed Mostert in my work league today. He was just there for the taking. I have no plans to start him, and I'm actually trying to package him with a WR for Cooks to the Breida owner.

dropped Buck Allen for Sutton

Sutton been decent so I mean if DT is gone.. hell of a pick up IMO

That's why I grabbed him. Strictly in hopes of DT being moved.

would you guys make any updates to this lineup?

upload_2018-10-25_13-24-16.png

Is Yeldon going to lose a majority of touches over Hyde? I'd maybe want to flex him over AP, though I really haven't seen what Peterson has done thus far this year.

Peterson's been reliable. Yeldon is likely to lose a bunch of touches to Hyde (and Charles) as they've had time to learn the offense now.

I would just keep an eye on Gronk's status.

yeah that's got me nervous, especially with how we tend be on injury reports :lol:

Feel like I need to make a deal for a WR, or am I good with this squad? (7-0)

Currently: Evans / Galladay / Amari / Ridley
TE's: Burton / Ebron

Peterson's been reliable. Yeldon is likely to lose a bunch of touches to Hyde (and Charles) as they've had time to learn the offense now.

yeah that's got me nervous, especially with how we tend be on injury reports :lol:

You were in banned camp for a few days and miss out. Charles ain't there anymore >D .

Good move trading for DJ? If so who am i sending to get him?

Screenshot_20181024-141152_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

His Team (Mahomes Adams White carrying him 6-1 :smh:)
Mahomes Brees
DJ White Ekler
Evans Adams ARob Cooper
NJoku Olsen
Fairbairn
Pats

Facing a sensitive problem I never had to deal before. So unfortunately the person I play this week just passed away, been in our league of ours for ten years. Work league but different department.

What should I do? Any fantasy football etiquette?

DAMN, id set his squad to no starters for ROS.... sucks

Feel like I need to make a deal for a WR, or am I good with this squad? (7-0)

Currently: Evans / Galladay / Amari / Ridley
TE's: Burton / Ebron

id see what I could get for Chubb.... Lewis had a few decent games but nobody is rushing for him...

Back
Top Bottom