**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Early opinions from side line and injury analysts suggesting Fuller’s injury may be bad. I hope that’s not the case

Thinking about offering kerryon, L murrray, and djax for Hopkins in my league. The Hopkins owner really needs help at running back position. You guys think it’s a fair trade?

My team will be if he accepts:

Mahomes
Adams
Hopkins
Saquon
Hunt
Kittle
Alshon
Tucker
Bears D

Do I make a move or stay put? Thinking of going after another RB, possibly Melvin Gordon. What would you guys offer for Gordon?
Screenshot_20181026-130336.png

Thinking about offering kerryon, L murrray, and djax for Hopkins in my league. The Hopkins owner really needs help at running back position. You guys think it’s a fair trade?

My team will be if he accepts:

Mahomes
Adams
Hopkins
Saquon
Hunt
Kittle
Alshon
Tucker
Bears D

That lineup would be real nice for you. I think you’d have a chance at getting it done if he’s real high on Kerryon after last week. But after last night’s two TD performance by Hopkins I could see him asking for a Hopkins for Hunt straight up swap.

having a hard time shuffling my lineup this week!!! what do you guys think?

upload_2018-10-26_7-40-28.png

7-0 in my one league. Thinking about putting together a trade to grab David Johnson.

I have:
Kamara
Mixon
Coleman
Marlon Mack
Ito Smith
Chris Carson

I was thinking about offering Coleman and Mack to start? What ya'll think?

I'm wondering if I can create some trade with my running core of
Chubb
Conner
White

I got Kamara and the snickers roster actually got Alvin on the bench.

7-0 in my one league. Thinking about putting together a trade to grab David Johnson.

I have:
Kamara
Mixon
Coleman
Marlon Mack
Ito Smith
Chris Carson

I was thinking about offering Coleman and Mack to start? What ya'll think?

perfect value for DJ

Is there a legit chance Marlon Mack doesn’t play this weekend?
I'm hoping he does so I can finesse this trade

Am I stupid for trying to get rid of Mack/Coleman for DJ? Value wise it seems good. And I like the idea of having kamara/mixon/DJ

Figures I dropped Keke this week in my main league :rolleyes but I still have him in my work league.

I dropped Keke for Sutton in my main too smh hopefully DT gets moved

I'm hoping he does so I can finesse this trade

Am I stupid for trying to get rid of Mack/Coleman for DJ? Value wise it seems good. And I like the idea of having kamara/mixon/DJ

I would definitely send that trade offer

Back
Top Bottom