**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Ingram might be worthless :smh:

I need Micheal Thomas now

Cousins needs to stop throwing to Thielen

I think I am officially over my main league this szn. Lost 6 in a row after today, and 2-6 is too deep a hole to climb out of. I'll set my lineups, maybe make a move or two per week, but there is no logical sense for me to place any FAAB bids, especially because we use real $. My team on paper isn't even bad. I just ran into weeks of duds + opponent matchups that I could never recover from. Do I regret taking Bell round 2 (post-holdout news)? Yes and no. But his absence isn't the cause of this lost season.

Focus is now on my work league where I will be 7-1 after tonight.

Basically need NE DEF to get 10 point or less :lol: LLLLLLLLLLL

also my NT league I benched Goff for Brees that cost me a W :rofl: lost to 0-7 team

That last TD by Thielen saved me...won one league by 1.7 points (6-2 on a 5 game win streak)

Another league im up by 16.12. I got Edelman. He has Gordon and Gostkowski...im shook

Welp, was on my way to be to the first dude to get 150 points this season in my league

Then kamara got negative yards. Now in at 149.8 smh

Up 21 with Flash tomorrow to go against my brother who has Gronk. Feeling good about my lead but MNF is so unpredictable.

Need 12.5 points from Edelman tomorrow in 0.5 PPR to keep me in sole possession of 1st place in all three of my leagues.

I’m so annoyed. I’ve had Matt Ryan and Cam as my QB’s all year but I didn’t wanna play Cam this week during Matt Ryan’s bye cause I thought he’d have a rough game vs the Ravens. So I pick up Andy Dalton’s scrub *** thinking he’d put up at least 4 TD’s vs my Bucs scrub defense and he goes and scores 7 points less than Cam. I’d only need 5.5 points out of Edelman tonight. I also need to bench Doug Baldwin for the rest of the year until further notice.

So who else needs a Monday night Miracle?

I need 18 points from James White and Gronk.

Dont fee like losing to one of my best friends, Ill never hear the end of it.

:rofl:

I'm going to put up a combined 320 points in my two leagues this week thanks to Conner and mack

Dude. This week I ran into Luck (31.75), Evans (34.90), Mixon (31.80), Kamara (26.60) & Mack (31.90). Meanwhile, I have Golladay, JuJu & Burton combining for 14.30 :sick: .

Like I mentioned last night, I'm over this team. I'll still make moves so I'm not giving away wins, but I am certainly not putting FAAB bids in the rest of the way, frankly because we use real $. Would just be a waste for me to do so. There's no way I go on to win-out so this is a lost year. Good thing I have my work league team killing it. 7-1 over there.

About to be 5-3 in my league. Have a chance to take over the 2nd spot in my division.
I need Murray to make 16 points tonight so that the other person that's tied for 2nd with me can lose.

Dude. This week I ran into Luck (31.75), Evans (34.90), Mixon (31.80), Kamara (26.60) & Mack (31.90). Meanwhile, I have Golladay, JuJu & Burton combining for 14.30 :sick: .

Like I mentioned last night, I'm over this team. I'll still make moves so I'm not giving away wins, but I am certainly not putting FAAB bids in the rest of the way, frankly because we use real $. Would just be a waste for me to do so. There's no way I go on to win-out so this is a lost year. Good thing I have my work league team killing it. 7-1 over there.

Put this up on someone this week. Could have gone for 170 had Jameis Bortles not been trash

Screenshot_20181029-084212_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom