**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

:lol:

I mean, he's putting up better numbers than what Bell would've done. It's insane.

sucks for those with him IF Bell comes back ( don't think he will) what hes doing in insane.

How do you guys feel about Dak next week at home vs the Titans?

I need a bye week fill-in for Wentz next week and I might drop Chris Thompson for him. Only somewhat droppable players on my team are Thompson and Corey Davis but I probably need Davis a couple weeks from now while Sanders and Thielen are on bye for me.

I got beat upside down to the likes of Luck, Mack, Mixon & Evans. Not to mention my opponent had Wentz on his bench.

Guess what I just noticed? All of those guys except for Evans are on their bye next week....

angry.gif

Just dropped Chris Thompson in two leagues to pick up Dak and Mariota for Wentz and Luck’s bye week next week :sick:

I dont see myself being in contention in any league this year :smh:

Looking at 4-4, 4-4, 3-5

I'm looking at 8-0, 5-3 and 5-3 in my leagues ... Funny thing is I'm either first or second in points scored in every league... Feels like I keep playing the highest scoring teams in my 5-3 leagues every week :smh:

Josh Gordon showed up late to the stadium yesterday prior to the team leaving for Buffalo. He'll be punished tonight by sitting for around a quarter's worth of snaps.

:smh:

Josh Gordon showed up late to the stadium yesterday prior to the team leaving for Buffalo. He'll be punished tonight by sitting for around a quarter's worth of snaps.

:smh:

Hope that means gronk has record night and edelman bombs it without a single point so i can win 2 leagues

Cmon Josh. I’m up 21 with him going tonight against my brother who has Gronk. Need this dub to go 6-2.

I really hope golden Tate gets traded. I have golladay in 1 league and in my espn 10 man league I have all 3 lions receivers

Patriots better not trade for Tate. I need Edelman to get as many targets as possible.

Back
Top Bottom