**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Jameis effed me this week, ended up losing by 2 points last night.. sickening.

Can't get to .500 (3-5), but luckily only 1 spot out of 6th seed. Need this squad to turn it around asap.

I need a Kicker and Defense this week, who the hot stream this week?

Defense I'm targeting Dallas vs the Titans. Kicker, I have Tucker, and in all honesty I should consider dropping him because he just hasn't put up the point totals that I thought he would be. You can grab Gano.

Any of these guys worth grabbing and starting over Amendola (ppr)?
Screenshot_20181030-095830_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Sutton picked up last week

Prob won’t use him but better on my bench than someone else’s

:pimp:

I’m 2-6, time to play spoiler

Picking up Sutton.

I probably have to worst crop of fantasy WR’s ever....Baldwin, Goodwin, Allison, Cole and Kearse. Also no one trades :smh:

RB’s David Johnson, Sony Michel, James Conner, Coleman, Barber and Chubb. Had Freeman but he’s on IR

I added Sutton last week as well in both of my leagues. In one of them I have him and Keke.

Bout damn time, been stashing Sutton on my bench in all my leagues for 3 weeks. Was gonna drop him tomm if no trade.

I’m 2-6, time to play spoiler

Picking up Sutton.

I probably have to worst crop of fantasy WR’s ever....Baldwin, Goodwin, Allison, Cole and Kearse. Also no one trades :smh:

RB’s David Johnson, Sony Michel, James Conner, Coleman, Barber and Chubb. Had Freeman but he’s on IR

I'm also 2-6 with what I thought was a decent team :smh:

If it’s a two QB league then yeah I’d think so. Idk if he’s gonna have a monster game at the Panthers this weekend but otherwise he should put up good numbers. But there’s always a risk he could go back to being the backup if he has a game with multiple interceptions.

That’s the thing. Hate to burn a waiver I’ve waited to use all year on a player that can go back to the bench. 12 teamer dual QB - got Luck/Flacco/Smith and Fitz would just be a flier and tbh more so keeping him away from other teams.

Bucs just need to ride with Fitz and figure it out. Hard to see benching Winston again then only starting him again. Cut ties cause if he gets injured their tied to him.

Hoping DeShaun is able to put up monster numbers in the second half of the season now that DT is there. I just hope the offense line holds up.

Back
Top Bottom