**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Josh Allen or Sam Darnold I lost wentz this is for the chip!!!! My opponent has the pats defense could make or break him

Lost Cam Newton, Kareem Hunt, AJ Green and Emanuel Sanders in recent weeks and still somehow in the Championship. Goes to show you that as much time and energy that you put into fantasy football, it has proven time and time again to be 100% luck.

83A72053-080D-42A4-BB96-BC0B0F39BE70.png

That non fumble made me tie, I won the head to head matchup against this guy in the regular season. Supposedly since he has the better record he gets the tiebreaker. I’m heated

Y’all think it’s worth picking up Chris Hogan and potentially starting him over Corey Davis?

My other option for my 3rd WR is Golden Tate lol
Stay away from Tate. He’s not even 3rd in the pecking order for targets and he plays limited amount of snaps

333225CE-8F33-4319-853D-BD49FF173005.png

If you were the team on the right would you take a split? Dude on the left is trying to get me to agree to it.

1st gets $1,000...2nd gets $320

333225CE-8F33-4319-853D-BD49FF173005.png

If you were the team on the right would you take a split? Dude on the left is trying to get me to agree to it.

1st gets $1,000...2nd gets $320

In this case id agree. 50/50 is a lil diff scenario. At least here if you win youre getting like 80% or more, and if you lose youre getting something

In this case id agree. 50/50 is a lil diff scenario. At least here if you win youre getting like 80% or more, and if you lose youre getting something

So you would agree to a split in my position?

Dude I’m playing has gotten by on pure blind luck.

I'm commish in one league. The championship teams hit me up this morning saying they both agreed to split the FAAB pot, but 'ship winner is keeping the full $800.

Uh oh
12/20: Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (groin) left practice early with a groin injury on Thursday and was officially limited. Smith-Schuster's Friday practice status will be huge. He could very well be questionable and a game-time decision in a big game against the Saints this weekend. He'll be a WR2 if he plays in a potentially high-scoring affair, but you might have to make backup plans now just in case. Rookie James Washington would have a much bigger role if Smith-Schuster didn't play, as well as Ryan Switzer, Eli Rogers and tight end Vance McDonald.--Keith Hernandez - RotoBaller

Last edited:
happened a few years ago in my league, my buddy who asked for a split was projected to lose by a decent amount. texted the other guy and asked for a split and guy straight up said no.. come Sunday my buddy ended up beating him :lol:

I'm #1 seed and and winner of the league last year Im Projected to lose by 3.. That's because of Goff and uncertainty on whether Conner is going to play/ is Ware and Damien splitting reps..
I only asked for the split because we're "friends"..

I'm #1 seed and and winner of the league last year Im Projected to lose by 3.. That's because of Goff and uncertainty on whether Conner is going to play/ is Ware and Damien splitting reps..
I only asked for the split because we're "friends"..
Projections don’t mean ****

Said it all along, guy in my league this year went 11-2 and dominated, for first round bye and just got bounced. It’s all luck, he lost Connor then Barkley didn’t do anything, tyreek Hill nada, CMC only guy so all year he had a stacked team

But I agree with the friends thing. We did a split deal last year as I was in the finals with a very close friend

Projections don’t mean ****

Said it all along, guy in my league this year went 11-2 and dominated, for first round bye and just got bounced. It’s all luck, he lost Connor then Barkley didn’t do anything, tyreek Hill nada, CMC only guy so all year he had a stacked team

But I agree with the friends thing. We did a split deal last year as I was in the finals with a very close friend
Yeah other people in the league is saying he's confident.. I laughed and said "How can someone be confident in something they got no control over?"
Oh well we will have all of the answers by the end of the Monday night football game..

Juju injury is going to mess me up. I picked up mike Williams and James Washington is still available if needed.

Yo!

I asked a few pages back because I'm really undecided so any advice would be much appreciated.

Who's the better play this week? Tevin Coleman @ Carolina or Elijah McGuire at home vs GB?

Yo!

I asked a few pages back because I'm really undecided so any advice would be much appreciated.

Who's the better play this week? Tevin Coleman @ Carolina or Elijah McGuire at home vs GB?
In a similar situation with McGuire or Damien Williams. I’m going with Williams even with ware coming back

Back
Top Bottom