**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Im assuming Nuk will be good to go, but if he doesnt i will need to add a WR (Nuk & Julio the on 2 WR in my roster)

Who's the better add Anderson vs GB or M.Wiliams vs BAL?

Also adding Matt Ryan again, will choose between him & Mayfield

Im going to need to drop 2 guys: leaning Adams & either Samuels Williams or Kelly (depending on their starter's status)

+ Bears D/ST

Screenshot_20181219-074426_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Im assuming Nuk will be good to go, but if he doesnt i will need to add a WR (Nuk & Julio the on 2 WR in my roster)

Who's the better add Anderson vs GB or M.Wiliams vs BAL?

Also adding Matt Ryan again, will choose between him & Mayfield

Im going to need to drop 2 guys: leaning Adams & either Samuels Williams or Kelly (depending on their starter's status)

+ Bears D/ST

Screenshot_20181219-074426_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Its a waiting game at this point. If Keenan Allen sits mike williams for sure. Im dropping whoever doesnt start between williams, ware, and kelly if gurley doesnt sit.

Just picked up Jamaal Williams from the Packers. Feel like he's going to run all over my Jets.
Do you guys think Melvin Gordon will do well this week?

Was able to scoop up J Williams and have him as a backup Incase Gurley doesn’t play. Cook is my other RB but I don’t think I’d start Williams over Cook if Gurley does Indeed play.

Work league commish just hit me up saying how going into next season we are going to have the league become a keeper, one player. To me that means we'll be able to keep someone from 2018 for next year. If that's the case, I am keeping Conner. Drafted him round 14 or 15. No brainer.

Speaker of Conner. Im considering sitting him whether he plays or not.

Opposing RBs just dont perform vs NO. Knowing Pitt has no problem abandoning the run and letting Ben sling it, im not liking him this week. Along with coming off injury and he could very well tweak it again or something

Along with coming off injury and he could very well tweak it again or something

This scares me about Lamar Miller too. I have to choose between him, Shady, Robbie Anderson, Mike Williams to flex. Or I could go pick up Desean Hamilton, Ian Thomas or Dante Pettis.

Any thoughts?

This scares me about Lamar Miller too. I have to choose between him, Shady, Robbie Anderson, Mike Williams to flex. Or I could go pick up Desean Hamilton, Ian Thomas or Dante Pettis.

Any thoughts?

I just went ahead and dropped Miller and Michel. My opponent wouldnt be starting them over who he has along with im not going to use them in their matchup of run defenses.

As of now Id use Anderson in the flex. GB will get burned at least once just gotta hope he n and darnold connect. Although Alexander has been pretty good as a rookie, but he isnt a shut down

pretty salty about my big money 14 team league. last year the commissioner forgot to change it to 6 teams make the playoffs with the top 2 seeds getting a bye. he forgot to change it again this year and i ended up losing in the 1st round after being the #1 seed.

also, i have both conner and samuels in another league and am hoping conner sits out. would rather play samuels in my TE spot vs playing Ian Thomas :sick:

Panthers are shutting down Cam, not like he is usable

But my opponent was rostering him and Goff

Available are Trubisky Jameis Lamar Dak ... so i need to add them

Im dropping Fournette Texans & Reynolds

When Sunday comes ill add a defense

Edit: forgot i set it up you can only have 3 QBs so im adding Dak & Trubisky and will drop them on Saturday

Opposing RBs just dont perform vs NO. Knowing Pitt has no problem abandoning the run and letting Ben sling it, im not liking him this week. Along with coming off injury and he could very well tweak it again or something

I thought about doing he same thing, but I don’t know if I have any better options and I’m not trying to get cute

I thought about doing he same thing, but I don’t know if I have any better options and I’m not trying to get cute

Screenshot_20181219-141835_Chrome.jpg

:smh:

Cam getting benched is killing me. :lol:

Dummies in my league roster 2-3 quarterbacks across the board and I never keep more than 1. Cam got announced out while I was traveling today and the guy I'm playing snatched up Dak and Josh Allen before I got off my flight. :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Nick Foles, here I come!

Back
Top Bottom