**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Won 1 championship and came 2nd in my league (really wanted to 3peat). Cant complain...I get 1K total out of it. Happy I can watch football next week stress free (my teams are the Giants and Bills, so I'm rooting for them to lose :lol:)

My opponent made the mistake of starting both Phillip Rivers and Lamar Miller last week. Rivers only got him 3 points while Miller got a big fat goose egg thanks to him being injured.
Looks like I'm predicted to destroy him this week as well which would give me the win in my money league.

Just picked up CJ Anderson of the Rams just in case he's the lead back again for the Rams. He put up nice numbers last week.

Yea was going to ask about CJ Williams

Pick 3 with $760 on the line

Saquon
Chubb
Jamall Williams
Ingram
Ware
Samuels

gif-sneakers-comedy-club-mars-2016-7.gif

So I basically ignored the QB position all season and I've been starting *cough* josh Allen for a couple weeks. I'm in the championship this week and think I have most my team set except for QB/random injury news. Would anyone add one of the following in place of Allen?

Screenshot_20181226-180646_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

Yea was going to ask about CJ Williams

Pick 3 with $760 on the line

Saquon
Chubb
Jamall Williams
Ingram
Ware
Samuels
The top 3. Ingram won't play much, if at all. Ware is going to split the workload 50/50 at best with Williams. Conner looks like he's gonna play this weekend.

So I basically ignored the QB position all season and I've been starting *cough* josh Allen for a couple weeks. I'm in the championship this week and think I have most my team set except for QB/random injury news. Would anyone add one of the following in place of Allen?

Screenshot_20181226-180646_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg
I'd stick with Allen. His ceiling is higher than Jackson's. Ravens defense is good enough that Jackson doesn't need to air it out. Meanwhile Buffalo wants to see Allen show off his arm. Ravens have better RB's while Allen is Buffalo's best RB.

Why do people have a week 17 championship?

People who set their settings wrong, get told week 8 there is no playoffs in the settings they chose, then actually realize there is no playoffs week 14 so they set them to start week 15.

I was not ****ing happy. Pot is like $500 but I would have set up my team a little better to plan for it.

I was in first place and had a schedule of nothing but a bunch of losing teams left so I would have easily won the pot.

Well good luck to anyone still playing. This is a great thread (especially for those who don’t have social media, like myself).

I was able to win one of my leagues this year because of some waiver wire pickups, a decent draft, and a little bit of luck

Cheers to everyone who helped and participated in the thread, looking forward to next year :nthat:

Man i argued big time for it not to be a week 17 championship week this league in my league that all my boys play in. Told them I’m not playing next year if it’s like this.

Back
Top Bottom