**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Anyone in any keeer leagues?

I know it’s early, but...

Z. Ertz in the 5th
N. Chubb in the 10th
James Connor in the 10th

Who should I keep?

If you can only pick one im picking connor for the value, then chubb, but if you can pick two connor and chubb

If you can only pick one im picking connor for the value, then chubb, but if you can pick two connor and chubb

That’s what I was thinking. The only thing that concerns me is that teams probably won’t stack the box with all the talented receivers

I’ll probably go Connor since I’m a Steelers fan, but I can see Chubb having a great year imo

Repped for everyone’s input :nthat:

:nthat:

done doing mutiple leagues

just sticking with my main $400 and calling it a season
Might be the case with me as well

Got my main $500 league this season

a few of those guys are in a auction league and want me to join

But basically no more 4-5 leagues a season anymore, it not fun with that many team

That’s what I was thinking. The only thing that concerns me is that teams probably won’t stack the box with all the talented receivers

I’ll probably go Connor since I’m a Steelers fan, but I can see Chubb having a great year imo

Repped for everyone’s input :nthat:

Yeah my only problem with Chubb is he doesnt catch passes and what the hell is going to happen to his workload after week 6 when hunt comes back.

:nthat:

done doing mutiple leagues

just sticking with my main $400 and calling it a season

Just backed out of one leagues this year so im down to one as well.

Someone in my other league gave up after week 3 last year and traded all of their good players for draft picks in the draft this year so they have 2 seconds, 2 thirds, 2 fifths, 2 sixths, and 2 seventh rounders this year. I couldnt get myself to play in that league knowing exactly what the outcome was going to be.

Don't remember if I brought this up in here, but a coworker has the option to keep Kittle R15 or CMC R1. He's leaning CMC but I'm telling him Kittle is the easy call.

Thoughts? It's .5 PPR.

Don't remember if I brought this up in here, but a coworker has the option to keep Kittle R15 or CMC R1. He's leaning CMC but I'm telling him Kittle is the easy call.

Thoughts? It's .5 PPR.

What is his draft spot? If I have one of the top draft picks and a RB1 will be there then im taking Kittle.

3x reigning champ in this NT league. Not sure if I should retire in a good note, or go for 4 and cement the dynasty :emoji_thinking:

In a two keeper 0.5 PPR league where there’s no restrictions as far as how many years you keep a player and you don’t lose a draft pick for whoever you keep, but you can’t keep two of the same position, would you keep Kittle over Tyreek if he gets a 3-4 game suspension? Kamara is my other keeper.

Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Diggs and Amari would be the other best WR’s available and I have a bottom 6 pick. I’m sure most of the top 6 will take RB’s.

In a two keeper 0.5 PPR league where there’s no restrictions as far as how many years you keep a player and you don’t lose a draft pick for whoever you keep, but you can’t keep two of the same position, would you keep Kittle over Tyreek if he gets a 3-4 game suspension? Kamara is my other keeper.

Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, AJ Green, Diggs and Amari would be the other best WR’s available and I have a bottom 6 pick. I’m sure most of the top 6 will take RB’s.

I'd keep Kittle also. If I had to go WR not named Hill, it would be Evans.

In my big money league we did our draft order last night and I got the 4th pick. As long as Zeke doesn’t hold out into the season the guys in front of me already said they’re taking Zeke, Saquon and Kamara...leaving me with CMC. If Zeke does hold out then I’d be debating between Gurley and DJ.

Y’all can laugh at me for this but I’m not touching saquon in the top 5 this year. Giants have an awful offensive line, literally no wide receivers, and at some point Daniel Jones is going to be out there doing his best Nate Peterman impression so he is going to be worthless at the end of the season. Imagine how ****ty that offense is going to be with Evan engrams as the number 1 receiving option and Daniel Jones learning on the job after they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

I see a 2018 David Johnson type season for him this next coming season. High end rb2/low end rb1 but not worth a top 3 pick

Back
Top Bottom