**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Niners don’t have the OL for Morris to thrive. Breida is the guy. I question his durability though.

He was nice last year, but they had to feed Hyde and he was still relatively unknown splitting time with Joe Williams, who is now gone.

William's was on the IR last year but yeah. Agreed on breida not being durable though. He will probably get hurt at some point, hes only like 5'9" 200 pounds but he is an athletic freak of nature like McKinnon was

Not sure what I was thinking of. Maybe preseason? Joe Williams is nice...well, he was in college.

Yeah they were splitting in preseason then he messed up his foot so they put him on the IR. Had high hopes for him, but he just never panned out.

junglejim junglejim 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

I'm torn on the fence between claiming Alfred or Breida (I have 1st waiver and know for sure whoever I don't pick is gonna get claimed)

Devil's advocate: I read somewhere Breida actually graded out as an average receiver last year and Alfred's prime years w/ Shan in DC, he was technically better receiver than Breida.

Granted, it was just Breida's rookie season.

You guys think Breida will be 1st and 2nd down back w/ Alfred coming in for 3rd down short yardage?

Any chance this offense resembles how the Saints utilize both Ingram and Kamara?

Before McKinnon injury, I was thinking Alfred could take over as bell cow and McKinnon would be Kamara-Lite.

junglejim junglejim 651akathepaul 651akathepaul

I'm torn on the fence between claiming Alfred or Breida (I have 1st waiver and know for sure whoever I don't pick is gonna get claimed)

Devil's advocate: I read somewhere Breida actually graded out as an average receiver last year and Alfred's prime years w/ Shan in DC, he was technically better receiver than Breida.

Granted, it was just Breida's rookie season.

You guys think Breida will be 1st and 2nd down back w/ Alfred coming in for 3rd down short yardage?

Any chance this offense resembles how the Saints utilize both Ingram and Kamara?

Before McKinnon injury, I was thinking Alfred could take over as bell cow and McKinnon would be Kamara-Lite.

I'll be honest, I dont really know. My heart says breida, but my head says morris will be able to actually handle the workload over the season. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being a committee, but in a standard league morris will probably get more goal line touches so he may be the better play.

Ppr breida

Biggest mystery of the late preseason lol.

Nobody has a real idea on how this 49ers backfield is gonna shake out for FF.

Everyone having a pissing match on Reddit over this :rofl:

Thinking the 49ers backfield is gonna be a sheet show for FF purposes so it could end up being not worth our time

I'll be honest, I dont really know. My heart says breida, but my head says morris will be able to actually handle the workload over the season. I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up being a committee, but in a standard league morris will probably get more goal line touches so he may be the better play.

Ppr breida

I would say Alfred would be the play most times, but he’s a zone runner and I don’t believe the Niners have the line that would make him anything more than average. Breida is the high upside play, but his durability may be concerning.

I’m with Jim.

A3532623-3B65-4C40-99B5-A3848EB81A6E.png
6DB2E2EE-13B0-4482-9B45-AAC3E203DEDA.png

12 team 0.5 PPR...team is pretty stacked.

Should I make a claim for Breida? I picked up Morris in my draft and my other RBs are Gurley, McCaffrey and Ronald Jones

Aaron Jones is also available.

Drop Gallup or Doctson for Alfred Morris? 0.5 PPR

I think Gallup is talented but I don’t believe he’s going to get the opportunity to put up good enough numbers to be a legitimate starter in fantasy this year.

Drop Gallup or Doctson for Alfred Morris? 0.5 PPR

I think Gallup is talented but I don’t believe he’s going to get the opportunity to put up good enough numbers to be a legitimate starter in fantasy this year.

I'm indifferent on both, but they have to throw the ball somewhere in dallas so I'd keep Gallup and drop doctson for morris

4EA86C7A-6EDB-460A-BADA-509468C53175.png
16 team league.
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• C5667F51-A11B-42A7-B8B8-2DC6D4DD00E8.png
    C5667F51-A11B-42A7-B8B8-2DC6D4DD00E8.png
    703.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 79708D99-40AE-4E71-95F5-CD7ABA1F4A69.png
    79708D99-40AE-4E71-95F5-CD7ABA1F4A69.png
    725.9 KB · Views: 1
I'm indifferent on both, but they have to throw the ball somewhere in dallas so I'd keep Gallup and drop doctson for morris

I picture a bunch of checkdowns to Hurns, Beasley, and Tavon, some deep throws to Terrence Williams once in a while and a **** ton of running from Zeke and Dak. Them playing Gallup deep into their last preseason game when nobody on either team were playing their starters at all that game doesn’t give me a good feeling about him.

I picture a bunch of checkdowns to Hurns, Beasley, and Tavon, some deep throws to Terrence Williams once in a while and a **** ton of running from Zeke and Dak. Them playing Gallup deep into their last preseason game when nobody on either team were playing their starters at all that game doesn’t give me a good feeling about him.

I really dont think either will have much of an impact, but doctson is made of glass

Going back and forth on who to claim between Alfred or Breida (I have #1 waiver priority).

Switched it like 5 times already and now have claim in for Breida.

:smh:

I will wait and see on Gallup. Everybody loves his ***, but Dak already has a great rapport with Beasley, they are going to force feed Tavon out of necessity and Twill is still there. Not to mention Zeke's volume. Not feeling the Gallup.

Alex is a year removed from a KC offense that didn't score with WRs. Last season was an anomaly for him. It's Reed or no one in that receiving corps as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom