**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

People need to roster him now. Drop a kicker or defense if need be.

CDAE3A0D-6417-4137-85BA-2D2060F488DC.png

We’re only allowed to have 5 rb’s. Who would you drop for Connor (if anyone at all)?

Sleeper D/ST?

bears already scooped up

Right now rolling with the Vikings but they start heavy playing some of my starters..

What’s the point of rostering Conner when bell will be run into the ground all season? There’s no way he holds out and costs himself a year of free agency.

What’s the point of rostering Conner when bell will be run into the ground all season? There’s no way he holds out and costs himself a year of free agency.

Don’t be that guy that’s says I wished I coulda etc...Bell wants to get paid if the Steelers run him to the ground what makes you think another team is going to give him the bread he wants. He’s going to sit out atleast 2-4 games most

It’s the nfl. Teams who think they can win now are desperate for playmakers and can live with paying a guy for two years and just cutting him. Bell will be playing Sunday.

^^^ I’m already maxed out on rb’s and wr’s (we’re only allowed 5 of each which I already have). I would basically just have a empty bench slot if I dropped one of my tight ends

^^^ I’m already maxed out on rb’s and wr’s (we’re only allowed 5 of each which I already have). I would basically just have a empty bench slot if I dropped one of my tight ends

i wouldnt drop any of the RBs for connor at the moment

What's the point of rostering a kicker or defense instead of someone who could potentially have RB1 value even just for a week?

I have a lot of shares of Royce Freeman and Mark ingram. If james Conner can get me through two weeks of Ingram suspension and Vance pulling his head out of his *** then it is clearly worth a kicker who is a dime a dozen or a defense that could easily be streamed.

We are 5 days from their first game and he has yet to play a snap with a new offensive coordinator. Last year he reported labor day weekend. This year he hasnt and the Steelers cant franchise tag him again so it's his last chance to get long term money from them before Free agency next year.

Worst case scenario you drop a kicker and probably pick him back up on Saturday. Best case scenario you have an immediate RB1. Literally no risk to do it and the payoff is huge

CDAE3A0D-6417-4137-85BA-2D2060F488DC.png

We’re only allowed to have 5 rb’s. Who would you drop for Connor (if anyone at all)?

I wouldnt sacrifice depth for it. You need to get your commissioner to take off positional limits. Having to roster 3 TEs is ridiculous. I'm only advocating to do it if you can get rid of a defense or kicker to do it.

What's the point of rostering a kicker or defense instead of someone who could potentially have RB1 value even just for a week?

I have a lot of shares of Royce Freeman and Mark ingram. If james Conner can get me through two weeks of Ingram suspension and Vance pulling his head out of his *** then it is clearly worth a kicker who is a dime a dozen or a defense that could easily be streamed.

We are 5 days from their first game and he has yet to play a snap with a new offensive coordinator. Last year he reported labor day weekend. This year he hasnt and the Steelers cant franchise tag him again so it's his last chance to get long term money from them before Free agency next year.

Worst case scenario you drop a kicker and probably pick him back up on Saturday. Best case scenario you have an immediate RB1. Literally no risk to do it and the payoff is huge

I wouldnt sacrifice depth for it. You need to get your commissioner to take off positional limits. Having to roster 3 TEs is ridiculous. I'm only advocating to do it if you can get rid of a defense or kicker to do it.

And you can use him as trade bait

Drop Marlon Mack for Conner?

My other RB’s are Gurley, Drake, Thompson, Barber and Sony Michel.

Owner of Breida won’t budge on a trade for Morris. We scooped up McKinnon’s back up at the same time. Hopefully week 1 shows something significant with either so we can move on.

I need Evans to bounce back this year, didn’t plan on it during our draft but I ended up with Evans, Hilton and Tyreek as my WR’s, .5ppr
If they all perform well I’ll shop one out for another RB

Whats the latest with TB buc em buc em :nerd:

I need Evans to bounce back this year, didn’t plan on it during our draft but I ended up with Evans, Hilton and Tyreek as my WR’s, .5ppr
If they all perform well I’ll shop one out for another RB

Whats the latest with TB buc em buc em :nerd:

thats 3 WR1 potential you got there. cant complain about that

Back
Top Bottom