Or
E Engram vs DAL
—————
J Graham vs MIN
Or
J Doyle vs WSH

Need 2: White, Hyde, Henry, Barber.

White and Hyde?

White and Hyde forsure. Burkhead probably out and Michel still banged up. Hyde is the clear #1 back and should have good volume as long as they don't go down big against the saints.

DJ owner in my work league. Do I drop Michel or Sutton to grab Edmonds? Or do I stay put for now?

My rule of thumb for determining who I'm starting and who I'm benching depends on where I drafted you. If I drafted you in the first 4 or 5 rounds, you're most likely starting for me every week unless you're injured or on a bye. I know it's easier said than done but its what I go bye and it usually works itself out.

FF is about luck man and this is first year I'm not playing for any money on the line so its nice to just play and enjoy watching football.

I wanna get some thoughts on this trade I want to make. I’m thinking about moving J. Graham and L. Fournette for Barkley and M. Thomas. I just got a feeling Fournette will be dinged up ALL year and Graham is so TD dependent it bugs me. What are your thoughts on this thread? My league is a standard format.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom