**OFFICIAL** 2018 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Dez had a chance to leapfrog Tre'Quan. I don't think Marshall will tho, but that's just my guess.

Pretty sure Tre’Quan had zero targets yesterday. So idk how they even feel about him at this point. I’m probably gonna drop his *** for a defense or kicker

Lost Kupp for the season:smh:
Marvin Jones hurt:smh:
Still 3rd place in my main league, gonna have to get some gems from the waivers

Man I was trying HARD to trade for Kupp the last couple weeks too and couldn’t get a deal done :lol:

I won with another Monday night miracle!!

bqjjylbsv0y11.gif

What we thinking bout this Lamar Jackson situation?

If he turns out to be good he and the other Ravens players could put up some numbers ROS. Pretty sure they have the best remaining fantasy schedule for any skill position players.

I would stay away from penny.... here’s all his week 10 rushes vs the rams... the first breakout idk what the heck the rams defenders were doing. After that he made the rest of his fantay day running to the outside. This guy is trap.

I would stay away from penny.... here’s all his week 10 rushes vs the rams... the first breakout idk what the heck the rams defenders were doing. After that he made the rest of his fantay day running to the outside. This guy is trap.

He’s still worth a speculative pickup regardless.

shady finally paid off for me this week
hopefully he can keep this up for the playoffs

Won in my main league, moved into 11th :lol: but avoiding last-place punishment for the time being.

Lost in my work league which I care more about. Fell into 2nd place in my division at 7-3. Guy I'm vsing this week tho has a bunch of key guys on bye :emoji_fingers_crossed: .

If he turns out to be good he and the other Ravens players could put up some numbers ROS. Pretty sure they have the best remaining fantasy schedule for any skill position players.

Grabbed him in my work league on Sunday. ESPN already has projections for him :nerd: I would love to start him but I also have Russ and he plays on Thursday so it may be tough to swing for this week.

I think the Cards have the best remaining schedule.

Idk bout all that. We all know the Rams struggle vs the run BUT he's still worth an add. I wouldnt throw him in the lineup til he completely takes over. Carroll said Carson will play Thursday, Davis still in the mix too

Won in my main league, moved into 11th :lol: but avoiding last-place punishment for the time being.

Lost in my work league which I care more about. Fell into 2nd place in my division at 7-3. Guy I'm vsing this week tho has a bunch of key guys on bye :emoji_fingers_crossed: .

Grabbed him in my work league on Sunday. ESPN already has projections for him :nerd: I would love to start him but I also have Russ and he plays on Thursday so it may be tough to swing for this week.

I wouldn’t play him til we actually see him play. Russ plays at home vs the Packers so he doesn’t have a bad matchup at least.

More so asking about his chances to start. Ramblings our there that it’s Flacco or RG3.

Look into trading for Amari Cooper. His ROS schedule is mouthwatering, especially in the playoffs (vs Eagles, @ Colts, vs Bucs).

Back
Top Bottom