Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Uruguay

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Belgium

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.8%

• Total voters
Why doesn't Argentina play Messi as false 9 with Aguero and Dybala as LS & RS?

Super sub Higuain

Why doesn't Argentina play Messi as false 9 with Aguero and Dybala as LS & RS?

Super sub Higuain

I'd prefer a lineup that has Aguero as the sole striker, Messi at CAM, Dybala at RW, and Pavon at LW.

Argentina has too much talent to be this trash. They should be contenders with spain, france and brazil

1st game I’ve been able to watch and maybe the only one til maybe the finals :smh:

I love my job but every 4 years around this time I regret being in the backcountry

IMG_2479.jpg

#notmygoat

Can someone photoshop goatnaldo head on michael b jordan in Black Panther saying "This is your goat?!"

:lol: I live in a tent in the woods for work. I gotta hike out to get even remotely back on the grid, which I did yesterday for a wedding.

But I’m stoked to catch the next couple days worth of games. Probably hike out for the final too depending on who’s in it

Damn man, I thought it was kinda hard catching the NFL overseas.

But at least you said you love what you do man, in the end, futbol is just a game.

Sampaoli is a hack and should never be let back into Argentina again, same goes for Caballero. What a waste of a great opportunity to finally add that third star. AFA needs to clean house, blow the whole thing up. Argentina has plenty of great, young talent to get back to the top. We need a young, ambitious manager like Marcelo Gallardo to take over and build a new team with the likes of Paulo Dybala, Cristian Pavon, and Lautaro Martinez as a foundation. We need to develop structure and consistency starting now with this upcoming Copa America and the subsequent qualifiers. We can do this, but it starts from the top down.

Hats off to Croatia, you were the better side today. I wish them the best in the World Cup going forward.

Wow, did not expect this thrashing.

Ok Croatia.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom