Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with y’all, despite Cody winning an MVP recently I hold Seager closer to heart and never want to see him in another uniform. If it came down to it, let another team offer Cody $300M+ in 2024 and I wouldn’t be mad if he dipped. Buehler probably holds higher priority than both those guys, but luckily he’s not unrestricted until 2025.

Guess it’s safe to say, I can finally retire my old hat.
C75A7D0F-DDED-4A80-A695-E523ACF696C1.jpeg

MLB store shipping is all over the place. I think i'm getting everything shipped individually. I ordered 6 things too :lol: I received the on field champs hat the other day. I"m going to receive the black champ shirt that has the WS trophy on it next week. The other stuff is still pending.

Finally got shipping confirmation for the WS hat from Fanatics. Was almost gonna start looking this weekend in stores. Lol.

tl;dr his teammates wanted him out there and they were already exposed to him, and after he showed remorse and apologized. We screwed up by not isolating him/taking him to the hotel. Also always and forever **** Manfred.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at Dodger Stadium on 4th of July 2018.

I was able to move down to a 5th row seat in my favorite section, and he was there that day in the section to my left!
IMG_4654.JPG
IMG_4655.JPG

I took this picture when the stadium cameraman came down to put him on the stadium video board.
IMG_4691.JPG

Check this out fellas. Top tee is from fanatics. Bottom is from ****’s in store from over the weekend. Which one should I keep? I think the top one is the shade of blue they wore on field after game 6.
DBD31959-5F11-4F53-B8D7-FFAF74C6BF9C.jpeg

Check this out fellas. Top tee is from fanatics. Bottom is from ****’s in store from over the weekend. Which one should I keep? I think the top one is the shade of blue they wore on field after game 6.
DBD31959-5F11-4F53-B8D7-FFAF74C6BF9C.jpeg

^the actual dodger blue is somewhere in between those two lol. but the bottom one is closest IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom