Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick heads up to anyone in here. They cancelled the first two series of the season. Assuming the lockout gets resolved. This will likely be the updated opening day. I went ahead and copped two tickets now while they’re cheap.

If more games get cancelled I’ll take the refund. As it’s no risk, high reward. But I’m sure once sellers on the secondary market realize their opening day cash cow got cancelled. They’re going to Jack the prices up on what would likely be the next soonest possible opening day.

37A1185E-48BD-41C0-9469-CE29172324AD.png

We byke fam!

Was planning on going to opening day on the 31st for the 2nd part of our honeymoon but with opening day now April 7th and home opener for us is the 8th. We won’t be going since the wifey will be in Nashville for work 🤦‍♂️

Oh well at least we’ll have a full season. My body is ready for free agency to kick off again

We byke fam!

Was planning on going to opening day on the 31st for the 2nd part of our honeymoon but with opening day now April 7th and home opener for us is the 8th. We won’t be going since the wifey will be in Nashville for work 🤦‍♂️

Oh well at least we’ll have a full season. My body is ready for free agency to kick off again
Dang, bad timing.

We byke fam!

home opener now it seems like April 15 against the reds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom