Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** out here flourishing. Multiple positions...driving in runs...droppin balls half way up the pavillion.

A more versatile cochito.

Realtalk...that turner HR looked like a routine fly ball to right.
But nevertheless.nice bounceback start for anderson and the pen not giving it away. So i see hatchers back. The struggle is real.

Baez's fastball is as straight as an arrow. You and I can hit it.

At least belisario and leagues pitches had natural sink..

Last edited:
Welp..puig is gonna be down. More dre and craw for the forseeable future. Its always when the foot hits the bag do people tweak something...

laugh.gif
 @ SVS throw to "home" 

Can't wait till this bullpen faces the Astros O this weekend. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Well..if they dont make a move for someone by aug 31st..im sure someone like deleon will be brought up to lengthen the pen. And who knows...maybe make an impression and an impact in a race for the division....tough blow for frisco as they just lost pence to an oblique(they started turning it around when he came back)...so no panik or pence..we must create separation.

WE MUST.

Last edited:
Smh howie must be out for a long time
Smh at another move 5 years too late
Smh at the bullpen still not bein fixed

Someone tell me why I should be excited about this. Maybe it's last night's loss talking but I can't find myself pumped for this when Howie is great, **** has been solid, and Utley can't pitch the 6th-8th.
Only thing I can come with is to prevent him from going to the Giants and that Utley always wanted to come back home.

And Utley has been raking it since he came back from the DL 
nerd.gif

Deal is official according to mlbtraderumors. I guess a hard platoon with ****..

Not sure for whom, or what, though.

Makes sense if Utley read Pitching For Dummies to help our bullpen, but I highly doubt he did. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom