Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id toss Rendon's salad right know if that got him to sign with us lol

raw (8).gif

I'm sick. That was our best chance to win a chip. Explains how Kersh was so dominant in game 1 and 7 but got shelled in game 5. Then there's the Yu Garbage stuff :smh:

Who knows if Stros even make the WS if they weren't cheating. Put an asterisk on that chip :smh:

I'm sick. That was our best chance to win a chip. Explains how Kersh was so dominant in game 1 and 7 but got shelled in game 5. Then there's the Yu Garbage stuff :smh:

Who knows if Stros even make the WS if they weren't cheating. Put an asterisk on that chip :smh:

I watch PTI and I'm telling you now Mike Wilbon hates on the Dodgers so much. He is trying to make this seem like this isn't a big deal, but if it had been his trash Cubs he would be up in arms about it.

I'll be honest, 2018 didn't hurt, this year was just frustrating, but 2017 killed me...and this just opened up a wound. Smh..

Yeah when a series goes 7 and included games that were tight late, it’s hard not to be frustrated by this news. Who is to say that other teams aren’t doing it as well? Regardless, this is a damn shame to learn years later and I’m a little happier they didn’t win again this year.

**** THE ASTROS.

But let me get this out ... Dodgers knew beforehand about this system of the Astros stealling signs, but yet did NOTHING to adjust the way they called their pitches?

I cant bros.

**** THE ASTROS.

But let me get this out ... Dodgers knew beforehand about this system of the Astros stealling signs, but yet did NOTHING to adjust the way they called their pitches?

I cant bros.

My thing is this, what can you do? If they got someone studying the feed, doesn't matter how often you change unless you change every inning then you may confuse yourself.

I'm not going to make excuses for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom