Official 2018 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread : Game 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 years 324? No way we were ever gonna match that.

We are going to do what we have always done, nothing. And it's a damn shame.

Reading we feel as if we don't have a shot at Rendon.

I get not wanting to break the bank on a long deal but man we can't keep sitting around doing nothing...

Also rumored we offered 8 years 300m for Cole.

Last edited:
Reading we feel as if we don't have a shot at Rendon.

I get not wanting to break the bank on a long deal but man we can't keep sitting around doing nothing...

Also rumored we offered 8 years 300m for Cole.

I’m betting that Cole rumor is true. We whine about the team not breaking the bank/signing top FAs but it takes two to tango. He’s a Yankee fan so it was prob easier for him to sign there with an additional year.

I’m betting that Cole rumor is true. We whine about the team not breaking the bank/signing top FAs but it takes two to tango. He’s a Yankee fan so it was prob easier for him to sign there with an additional year.

8 is just as a bad as 9...so why not give the extra year?

I just know that Rendon should be a done deal now since we can't get cole. No way should we give up prospects in a trade Lindor when we could just sign Rendon.

Nolan the only dude I'd trade our farm for. Already locked in on a long term deal. Stud bat. Stud glove. Let's do it! :nerd:

8 is just as a bad as 9...so why not give the extra year?

I just know that Rendon should be a done deal now since we can't get cole. No way should we give up prospects in a trade Lindor when we could just sign Rendon.

I meant that if all things were equal him being a lifelong yankee fan would push him to sign there over us or the angels for the homecoming. 8/300 is 37.5 AAV so that’s higher (but rumor says it had a good amount of deferred money). In the end, we were competitive but he chose another team. Can’t hate on that.

agree on rendon. Don’t want to give up good young players for a similar superstar when you don’t have to. Rendon and Ryu byke, fill out the bullpen and run it.

Sign Rendon and hold onto prospects until the summer for Betts and supplemental arms, when it’ll cost you a lot less IMO.

if true :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

all that deferred money? in a deal more reasonable than Cole's? is Frank McCourt byke with that deferred BS again? SMH

All the money in the world, they don’t want to spend it...I don’t know what I expected. It’s the same BS every year.

All the money in the world, they don’t want to spend it...I don’t know what I expected. It’s the same BS every year.

It sucks too because they keep making it to the playoffs and the stands stay full. No point in doing anything.

I read something about how much ticket prices have gone up yet no big free agents in a while..smh

We’re really gonna get the “We feel like we have all the pieces in place in this clubhouse” BS from Doc and Friedman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom