Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throw him on Lonzo.

Problem solved

I hate that I agree with this.

KCP is gunna start initially but Hart might push him for the job at the end of the year.

I'm convinced people didn't really watch Zo last year. He was not AWFUL last year. Stop it. He is injury prone tho and Rondo is 100000 better than Tyler Ennis :smh:

The center rotation is obviously the Lakers weak point. McGee/Wagner/Zubac will split the 48 minutes and I assume Bron will get like 3-5 minutes a game at the smallball 5. I think the Lakers will use their center rotation like GS did last year.

The warriors also had one of the best rim defenders in the NBA in Dray to play at the center spot for small ball. Lakers dont have that.

Ehh let’s say it’s Houston.

Kuz getting killed on a switch or throw the lob to Capela.

Any damage done to Kuz will be nullified by Ryan Anderson's mere presence on the defensive end LOL!

Houstons roster as of today is relying heavily on Ryan Anderson.

Major red flag for Houston.

Oh they're just using a 5/6 man rotation and running these guys 48 min into oblivion every night???

Come on. Anderson is gonna be out there and getting COOKED on a nightly basis.

Even worse. They're going to add Melo.

Didn’t eem know mil made another move

Illysova and Lopez? Hmmmmmm, not overly confident in that to help Giannis but at least they are supposed “shooters”

Oh they're just using a 5/6 man rotation and running these guys 48 min into oblivion every night???

Come on. Anderson is gonna be out there and getting COOKED on a nightly basis.

It’s Mike Dantoni we’re talking about.

They brought in MCW to play defense. Deanthony Melton is going to make the team and play minutes.

Lakers still should approach 50 wins without major injury

Houston still has their spot this season but the next season if they can’t add pieces lakers should be able to be on their level

Paul long in the tooth by then

Ryan Anderson played 26 mpg last season and the Rockets were great. Granted losing ariza and luc hurts but they’ll still have HC in the playoffs.

It’s Mike Dantoni we’re talking about.

They brought in MCW to play defense. Deanthony Melton is going to make the team and play minutes.

MCW and Anderson on the floor at the same time is going to be HIGHLY entertaining.

Capela won't be switching onto Kuz too much with Lebron roaming.

Houston has to be the leading candidate for biggest drop off, right?

Losing Ariza and Luc hurts BAD for a team that was already a liability on D.

Lakers still should approach 50 wins without major injury

Houston still has their spot this season but the next season if they can’t add pieces lakers should be able to be on their level

Paul long in the tooth by then

Yeah I hadn't even accounted for Paul's age and guaranteed late season injury.

Ryan Anderson and his $25M caphold is playing 35+ min for sure :rofl:

MCW and Anderson on the floor at the same time is going to be HIGHLY entertaining.

Capela won't be switching onto Kuz too much with Lebron roaming.

Houston has to be the leading candidate for biggest drop off, right?

Losing Ariza and Luc hurts BAD for a team that was already a liability on D.

Speaking strictly on the regular season, Harden is good for 50 games himself.

Their decline will be felt in the playoffs but not the regular season

No one is worried about lebron roaming. Especially if he has to defend sbooters

Only team I think these currently constructed Lakers can't take in a series is GS. Literally everybody else can be had.

This is fair but you’re going to be hoping for the young guys to play playoff basketball at a high level while most of the conference is bringing back familiar faces. There will be some adjusting

Still don’t think they’re better than Houston

Speaking strictly on the regular season, Harden is good for 50 games himself.

Their decline will be felt in the playoffs but not the regular season

No one is worried about lebron roaming. Especially if he has to defend sbooters

No one is worried about Lebron roaming is fake news. If we're gonna joke about any team not being worried about the greatest player of the modern era, thats fine, but I think you were being serious. Lol, chill...

But Harden's win shares aren't quite that high, or at a minimum, they won't continue to be.

How many seasons will this be of him playing super heavy minutes AND STILL avoiding major injury?

He's had a remarkable run. But for someone who handles the ball as much as he does, takes as much contact as he does and frequents the strip club as much as he does when he could be sleeping in a hyberbaric chamber or something more productive... I hate to say it but I'd be surprised if he went through the 2018-19 campaign avoiding all leg injuries. But that's just me. I don't wish injury on anybody but Harden is getting run into the ground in the same way that Dantoni ran Kobe into the ground in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom