Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my feels??

i'm here to crack jokes.. i'm not sitting locked away in my room scared to come out for 2 days cause i cant live with a decision i made about my life

i said when the decision was made, it's his life and he can do whatever he wants with it.. just like i can change the channel.. the world will go on

But he did make you quit watching basketball.

And if KD leaves the Warriors....we get 2 more years of UNLEASHED Steph...which is 67-70 wins, an MVP and a finals appearance at the least :pimp: :lol:

Only 2 years?

I can't wait for that **** though. The Steph curry experience is the best show in basketball. Can't wait til KD bounces and we get to see that again.

It’s spicy in here. Talk yo **** KD. Ain’t even mad at him.

KD & Steph the two best players in the league.....playing the best brand of basketball. Unbeatable.

***** really sick because they snatched 50/50 chips away from Bron :lol:. That’s the genesis of all this hate. Deep down in their hearts....they knew it was a rap on July 4th, 2016. Even after all the 3-1 and soft jokes. They knew what time it is. TYBG.

And if KD leaves the Warriors....we get 2 more years of UNLEASHED Steph...which is 67-70 wins, an MVP and a finals appearance at the least :pimp: :lol:
Too early to be this wavey

Your favorite player wants no smoke with KD. 2nd best SF of all time. Probably the toughest matchup ever. Make them shut you up, KD

5655A910-2FD4-4CD0-B53D-FE3BA3244C9A.gif

Lebron is a ***** but KD wishes he could be that *****...literally

E3B595DC-065E-43FD-A84B-E66F703F3FEC.gif

Westbrook had every reason to feel some type of way for not even getting a call from KD as to what he was about to do. Ain’t no way dudes can be feeling like CJ was low for what he said and give KD snake *** a pass for how he did Russ. Russ has every reason to beef with KD. The Serpent should be ashamed of himself. How a zesty ***** got more heart than you?

if you consider someone legitimately a friend, the least you can do is a give them a heads up in some form.. and probably should sit down with them and talk it out

but maybe that's just me.. if one of my actual friends feels like they cant at least talk to me, then i would wonder if i was wrong about how i perceived that relationship

Last edited:
It’s spicy in here. Talk yo **** KD. Ain’t even mad at him.

KD & Steph the two best players in the league.....playing the best brand of basketball. Unbeatable.

***** really sick because they snatched 50/50 chips away from Bron :lol:. That’s the genesis of all this hate. Deep down in their hearts....they knew it was a rap on July 4th, 2016. Even after all the 3-1 and soft jokes. They knew what time it is. TYBG.

ADD019FA-004B-41FC-8A60-B4004D3B2A6E.jpeg

It was ****ed up how KD aint tell Russ. I'm just imagining them losing and Russ going "We gonna get them ****** next year" and KD being like "Yeah bro no doubt" and then signing. Imagine being Russ in the moment that you find out that **** from Sportscenter and not Kevin. Almost as bad as Deron learning he got traded from watching TV.

It helps that thousands of people arent roasting you over your failed marriage and dead grandmother every day.

he's not the only public figure out there..

but some of this needs to fall on him.. obviously not the trolls who aint got shh else to do than to try to get a raise out of dudes.. but going searching for that kind of stuff

i mean, look at demi lovato's situation and folks are out chere talking mess about that.. (and just because i saw you in the thread) look at the people who lack empathy with the recent shooting over the parking spot

It's silly how it's expected of rich and famous people to be above everything. People put them on this pedestal as if they're no longer human and then gleefully tear them down when they show the slightest sign of humanity. I cant count how many times cats have been ready to fight over this NT **** and KD gets more hate daily than all of us combined. That will get to anyone. He needs to stop with the alts and deleted messages though. Own the **** you say man.

They sensitive too

You're a multimillionaire superstar athlete. Yes I'm holding you to different standards.
Weird *** ***** creating fake profiles to respond to NOBODYS on the internet.
KD needs to take a page out of 50's book. You damn near 30 responding to 16 year old kids.

Only 2 years?

I can't wait for that **** though. The Steph curry experience is the best show in basketball. Can't wait til KD bounces and we get to see that again.

“Prime Steph” - The light skin/inverse Shaq as we know it....has 2-3 more years at THAT level. Should take him to about 33. Low key....he was playing at that level the entire 2nd half of 2017, especially the playoffs (28/7/6 on 49/42/90.) and the regular season in 2018 (26/6/5 on 50/42/92 67%TS).

Him unlocked is a different beast though. Greatest show in basketball :pimp:.

You're a multimillionaire superstar athlete. Yes I'm holding you to different standards.
KD needs to take a page out of 50's book. You damn near 30 responding to 16 year old kids.

keep it simple (and f lebron too, btw):

KD needs to take a page out of 50's book.

50 lied about making money on bitcoin
50 allegedly lied about the vitamin water bread
50 getting washed on social media everyday by a man that can’t read
50 been washed musically since 08

Yeah let’s not take any notes from Curtis

Missin' out on my days
Scrollin' through life and fishin' for praise
Opinions from total strangers take me out of my ways
I try and see who's there on the other end of the shade
Most times it's just somebody that's underage
That's probably just alone and afraid
And lashin' out so that someone else can feel they pain