Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad dude is about to be 35....and this impact (outside of the box score) won’t matter anymore.

Meanwhile....StephGod is in his prime and done racked up 3 of his rings against Bron....One without KD

THREEZUS :pimp:

6448AC0A-120A-4326-8A48-AA860E00DBBD.gif

I have no words other than **** Bron :smh:

...**** hurts man

Missin' out on my days
Scrollin' through life and fishin' for praise
Opinions from total strangers take me out of my ways
I try and see who's there on the other end of the shade
Most times it's just somebody that's underage
That's probably just alone and afraid
And lashin' out so that someone else can feel they pain
:emoji_scorpion:

All these followers but who gon follow me to the end???................

50 lied about making money on bitcoin
50 allegedly lied about the vitamin water bread
50 getting washed on social media everyday by a man that can’t read
50 been washed musically since 08

Yeah let’s not take any notes from Curtis

****** lie everyday B. A generational talent creating fake accounts and DMing Billy in Idaho is some weird ****.
You made your decision. Live it with it. Stop deleting your tweets when **** get hot.
You a grown *** man. Why are you justifying your decision to some random *** kids. **** corny.

*****s lie everyday B. A generational talent creating fake accounts and DMing Billy in Idaho is some weird ****.
You made your decision. Live it with it. Stop deleting your tweets when **** get hot.
You a grown *** man. Why are you justifying your decision to some random *** kids. **** corny.

Oh I agree. Fake tweets and deleting isn’t cool. He just needs to own his pettiness. If he wants to respond to everyone that’s fine by me, just stand on it.

KD Gotta take this 3 peat & Bounce After This season, point was Proven. But if he wanna really start shooting for that GOAT title Go to another Franchise & Kill there. He'll have another 4-5 years left of Elite basketball left, based simply off his Skillset.... it gotta be in the back of his mind.

KD Gotta take this 3 peat & Bounce After This season, point was Proven. But if he wanna really start shooting for that GOAT title Go to another Franchise & Kill there. He'll have another 4-5 years left of Elite basketball left, based simply off his Skillset.... it gotta be in the back of his mind.

I thought this would be the case.
But he was speaking of how great the new arena is and things.......He might be locked in.

I thought this would be the case.
But he was speaking of how great the new arena is and things.......He might be locked in.

Yea I'm not sold on the idea of him leaving but IMO if any of the four were to do it, he would be it. He Just has the most to gain from it, Although he's been the best player come playoff time.... The Warriors are always gonna be viewed as Curry's team. If he was to go somewhere else & win it All i think it would start to push him towards that Best of all time Convo, but i'm not sure if that's his Goal.

All I know is that the Knicks/Nets have A lot of Cap room & young Talent...... You Win a ring for NYC & your Legend grows tenfold.

if you consider someone legitimately a friend, the least you can do is a give them a heads up in some form.. and probably should sit down with them and talk it out

but maybe that's just me.. if one of my actual friends feels like they cant at least talk to me, then i would wonder if i was wrong about how i perceived that relationship

they werent married

stop being soft

westbrook acted like kd murdered his family

KD reads his mentions but you guys want him to voluntarily go to the cespool that is the Knicks where he’d be kill daily by the media

they werent married

stop being soft

westbrook acted like kd murdered his family

can you read?

and i only see one of those 2 dudes still dealing with the issue 2 years later, wanna guess which one??

westbrook in high schoolers DMs?

weatbrook getting caught with burner accounts trying defend himself to complete strangers??

KD reads his mentions but you guys want him to voluntarily go to the cespool that is the Knicks where he’d be kill daily by the media

Yeah but what can a NYK basketball say about him? He’d the best player in franchise history.

It’s not like Cesar has done anything for the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom