Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
turn off your notifications on twitter or wherever.. then it's just not searching for it...

giphy.gif

Where’s the fun in that lol? I mean wouldn’t that be “More sensitive” of him by turning off his notifications and essentially running from the heat?

Turning off notifications, responding to people, etc. that **** isn’t sensitive it’s friggin twitter that’s what it’s there for :lol:

Y’all making gross personal generalizations based on twitter replies and DM’s that take 10 seconds to compose man lmao

He did but I’m not talking abt the Burner accounts. That’s weak. Wouldn’t call it “sensitive” but that’s weak.

All I’m saying is that regardless of money, status, fame, taking seconds out of your day to occasionally put a hater in his place is far from being sensitive.
Dude has numerous burner accounts dedicated to it. It seems like he has more than an "occasional" habit of doing this.

Weak and sensitive are the same
Where’s the fun in that lol? I mean wouldn’t that be “More sensitive” of him by turning off his notifications and essentially running from the heat?

Turning off notifications, responding to people, etc. that **** isn’t sensitive it’s friggin twitter that’s what it’s there for :lol:

Didn't he do just that though? Disabling comments. Hence he being thin skinned, this is pretty black and white.

Weak and sensitive are the same

Didn't he do just that though? Disabling comments. Hence he being thin skinned, this is pretty black and white.

Did he disable comments? Idk I didn’t see that but if he did it makes sense. He could be just annoyed at little 15 yr old trolls who are trying to be funny and go viral :lol: doesn’t mean he’s sensitive.

You’re saying it’s black and white when it clearly isn’t. You calling someone sensitive who you don’t even know based off tweets and IG man lol

Y’all making gross personal generalizations based on twitter replies and DM’s that take 10 seconds to compose man lmao

ummmmmmmm, so all KD has done is regarding social media?

so this didnt happen?
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ouse-days-warriors-decision-article-1.2717214

or the way dude has approached pretty much every single interview when the subject of OKC or westbrook comes up?

and i use twitter for other things than shhh talking or actually interacting with anyone.. those are actually pretty low on what i use it for.. i'd go news and sports and info in general and then following individuals i find interesting for whatever reason

i follow very few actual athletes because for the most part they are boring and not really that interesting

Last edited:
ummmmmmmm, so all KD has down is regarding social media?

so this didnt happen?
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...ouse-days-warriors-decision-article-1.2717214

or the way dude has approached pretty much every single interview when the subject of OKC or westbrook comes up?

and i use twitter for other things than shhh talking or actually interacting with anyone.. those are actually pretty low on what i use it for.. i'd go news and sports and info in general and then following individuals i find interesting for whatever reason

i follow very few actual athletes because for the most part they are boring and not really that interesting

Your reasoning for using twitter and why others use twitter have nothing to do with each other.

That’s great that you use it for sports and news, some choose to reply to ppl on it. Doesn’t mean your sensitive

Your reasoning for using twitter and why others use twitter have nothing to do with each other.

That’s great that you use it for sports and news, some choose to reply to ppl on it. Doesn’t mean your sensitive

might as well pull a jay and silent bob since he hittin up high schoolers DMs

and boy did you move the goal posts quick:
it’s friggin twitter that’s what it’s there for :lol:

Last edited:
So Durant is weak for disabling comments but soft for responding to comments?

Only thing I really disagree with here is the burner accounts & deleting what you say.

I don't know about everybody else but I have zero problem with him responding to comments. Just don't delete them after. Stand on it. I'm all for dudes getting the authentic dope but KD seems to be having difficulty on that front. I think he's going thru his Bron trying to embrace the villain phase.

I don't know about everybody else but I have zero problem with him responding to comments. Just don't delete them after. Stand on it. I'm all for dudes getting the authentic dope but KD seems to be having difficulty on that front. I think he's going thru his Bron trying to embrace the villain phase.

He said himself he knows he could play ball but needs validation from his peers.

We haven't seen a superstar like Durant where they need other people to tell them they're great.

He said himself he knows he could play ball but needs validation from his peers.

We haven't seen a superstar like Durant where they need other people to tell them they're great.

Which would also lean to him being sensitive or at the very least be bothered by the CJ's and other peers. But it seems like he needs validation from the masses as well which he's never going to get by remaining in GS.

Come to Laker nation doe, we're the biggest army in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom