Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The funny **** is...is that makes those dudes DAY when players respond to them via social media.

Sensitive blah blah blah blah. The internet gave you ****** a chance to interact with the dudes you spend your time watching...and really we all love it.

Who's more sensitive...them or the fans?

Reactions: OTG
Anyone know when NBA tickets typically go on sale? I always go to the Celtics home opener but I have to find them myself this year.

KD going to lead Revenge Tour Robin and the Dubs to a 3rd straight championship, rightfully win his 3rd straight Finals MVP, then is going to Brooklyn next summer.

speak for yourself . When it comes to fam and people close to that you that you respect of course they opinion on you matters. Haters who are mad over a game or career decisions where you aren't doing anything wrong. F em. Couldn't hurt my feelings . Say what you want.

dudes telling on themselves and how they struggled in high school

I don’t understand how people who will never come close to KD’s level of fame are telling him how he should respond to criticism.

And since when does responding to tweets and dm’s and **** mean you’re hurt and bothered :lol:

The fake Twitter was wack though.

Kyrie-*insert guard*-Knox-KD-Porzingis would be dope.

If he was to actually leave the Warriors I fully believe it would be for a team like that. He’s always loved Porzingis and he goes to the courts in NYC every summer.

If he was to actually leave the Warriors I fully believe it would be for a team like that. He’s always loved Porzingis and he goes to the courts in NYC every summer.

Ntilikina.

If this ever happens I promise to talk as much **** as humanly possible to yall.
Call me RyanJumpmanfromtheBucEm. I'd be slysniper and doobedoo rolled into one.

I don’t understand how people who will never come close to KD’s level of fame are telling him how he should respond to criticism.

And since when does responding to tweets and dm’s and **** mean you’re hurt and bothered :lol:

The fake Twitter was wack though.
"if I shoot you I'm brainless , you shoot me you famous "

Personally I hate social media and don't f with it. You being famous responding to a bunch of nobodies with social media accounts criticizing you is always going to be a bad look. If you think otherwise you might be the sensitive type . Nothing wrong with that . Who is to say what is right or wrong.
. That's just how I see things

If you're creating fake accounts to respond to trolls, you are bothered/sensitive. There's no way around that.
Never mind the fact that you're a multimillionaire and have the world at your fingertips.
That applies to normal people as well. That's some weirdo ****.

So KD supposed to let 8 million mentions slide or else he’s sensitive. It takes 10 seconds to respond to people on twitter or IG, and if you do it you’re sensitive. Got it lol

So KD supposed to let 8 million mentions slide or else he’s sensitive. It takes 10 seconds to respond to people on twitter or IG, and if you do it you’re sensitive. Got it lol

No making multiple burner accounts and then deleting comments or tweets after you make them is sensitive behavior.

You don't have to let comments slide, just stand on it if you're going to make them.

If you're creating fake accounts to respond to trolls, you are bothered/sensitive. There's no way around that.
Never mind the fact that you're a multimillionaire and have the world at your fingertips.
That applies to normal people as well. That's some weirdo ****.

The fake twitter thing or w/e is wack for sure but responding to 1 out of 679001 mentions doesn’t make anyone sensitive lol that’s wild.

So because he a multimillionaire he supposed to let it all slide? Nah lol

I’ve had this discussion with folks on here though so I’ll bow out ✌✌

Come on bro. This man had multiple accounts responding to people.
It's deeper than him simply @ing people who mention him.

Come on bro. This man had multiple accounts responding to people.
It's deeper than him simply @ing people who mention him.

He did but I’m not talking abt the Burner accounts. That’s weak. Wouldn’t call it “sensitive” but that’s weak.

All I’m saying is that regardless of money, status, fame, taking seconds out of your day to occasionally put a hater in his place is far from being sensitive.

turn off your notifications on twitter or wherever.. then it's just not searching for it...

giphy.gif

I don't hate kd . Don't think what he did was weak or none of that.
If you want to clap back , do it, but the fake accounts , deleting messages makes you look weak.

Random - I'm stubborn and have a hard time apologizing even when I'm in the wrong, I always feel like saying sorry is a sign of weakness. Sorrys don't make up for your intent and what you do , did or said. Id

Personally I wouldnt but I wouldn't even be on social media to begin with. Clapping back at a bunch of nobodies talking ish on the net isn't doing anything for me. I'd feel to far above them for them to even let them get one word from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom