Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see Philly if they strike out on the bigger names and JJ is too expensive for they taste...

Dallas
NYK

We ain’t signing Marcus ****ing Smart dog....especially not for $13-15 mill per year. You must be out your damn mind.

And JJ is staying in Philly unless WE get a replacement for him. His only options family-wise are the Sixers, Nets and Knicks and I know he doesn’t wanna finish his career in either of those places considering he’s made the playoffs every single year of his career.

I could see Philly if they strike out on the bigger names and JJ is too expensive for they taste...

Dallas
NYK
Philly certainly doesn't need any more guards that can't shoot. Especially at that price. Dallas has DSJ and the Knicks already have Marcus Smart Jr.

We ain’t signing Marcus ****ing Smart dog....especially not for $13-15 mill per year. You must be out your damn mind.

And JJ is staying in Philly unless WE get a replacement for him. His only options family-wise are the Sixers, Nets and Knicks and I know he doesn’t wanna finish his career in either of those places considering he’s made the playoffs every single year of his career.
Y’all the same team that gave Convington
a bag right? Ok....

Philly certainly doesn't need any more guards that can't shoot. Especially at that price. Dallas has DSJ and the Knicks already have Marcus Smart Jr.
Some team will pay Marcus Smart $50-$60M
for 4 years u can bet on that

Spread them cakes like living room curtains
DfrhRv9W4AAlRzS.png

Philly need a shot creator if JJ is going to move on. At the very least, a shooter

This summer's market supposed to be very dry. Horrible year to be a free agent

Y’all the same team that gave Convington
a bag right? Ok....

A 1st Team All NBA Defender that can stretch the floor making $10 mill next year = a bag to you.....

Covington is actually signed to a pretty good contract

Houston gon be so doo doo next yr

All the pieces that made them special either screwing them asking for the bag...or straight dipping.

You said the exact same thing last year

I’d had to check the date to see if I was tripping :lol:

how would i have said it last yr if their was 'their year'...?

they werent **** last yr. This yr they were special. They can very easily go back to being aint **** next year.

which i'm not even hating on, they were hella fun to watch. it's what separates the teams on the cusp from the teams that actually get to the top. People gotta be willing to sacrifice and stick together. 1 yr of success and you got dudes asking for LV Damier bags of benji's. Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom