Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching sports media already build the narrative that "if Lebron gets the Lakers to a 5/6 seed he's the MVP" :lol:

Meanwhile Anthony Davis is sitting somewhere wondering how the **** he doesn't get the benefit of that criteria

You make it sound like people are sleeping on Anthony Davis, he was third in MVP voting last season. Everyone knows how good Davis is

And this is happening in spite of him not getting a narrative pushed, which is the entire point being made. Do better

LOL. Sports writers vote for the MVP, not fans. Writers aren't influenced by narratives, they create the narratives for fans. The award goes to the best player on the best regular season team alot of times or crazy statistical outliers like Westbrook.

Y'all just live to hate on Lebron. "Narratives, tho", "What about AD, tho" :rofl:

I can’t really see AD winning MVP.. people also didn’t give Jrue enough credit for their run after Cousins went down. I would argue he stepped his game up more than AD. And anyone saying Bron should be MVP for leading LA to a 6 seed is dumb lol. What’s equally as dumb is posting the opinions of sports media folks that say outlandish things for ratings, just so you can hate. Y’all old ****** gotta do better.

I think Kawhi has a good chance of winning MVP if he can put up some all-star numbers and carry the Raptors to a 1st seed.

I can’t really see AD winning MVP.. people also didn’t give Jrue enough credit for their run after Cousins went down. I would argue he stepped his game up more than AD. And anyone saying Bron should be MVP for leading LA to a 6 seed is dumb lol. What’s equally as dumb is posting the opinions of sports media folks that say outlandish things for ratings, just so you can hate. Y’all old ****** gotta do better.

What makes you think your opinion is worth more than Jalen Rose's Angry Man?

Let's hear it.

Kawhi has something to prove this season. He's been all but forgotten in the conversation for best players in the league. He's been nurtured and developed in the Spurs system and people have questioned if he can do the same thing outside of SA. And sitting out a year over his injury didn't help his case either.

I think he can have an MVP caliber season if he comes back motivated and focused to prove the doubters wrong. The Raptors have just as much a shot as Boston of making it to the finals this year.

It’s pretty obvious that sports media is building Lebron and the Lakers up only to tear him down if they don’t make playoffs. It’ll all fall on him.

Lakeshow back all up in the videos

RLJjyE.gif

Who trying to have a NT mini summit at Staples? Hit my PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom