Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The local media asking Bron stupid questions and him coming right back with condescending answers is something I look forward to this season.

B69EAF30-185B-46FC-BD37-A08E8DE40651.gif

I just hope white Paul George don't be the weakest link in the Cuban. Team had a good *** vibe last year. Now you know he's gonna wanna eat, but you got lightskin Kobe and dark skin tmac and then Kobe iverson got his knees byke, ain't gonna be too many buckets left. Oh and not to mention fat grant hill coming off an all star year.

I just hope white Paul George don't be the weakest link in the Cuban. Team had a good *** vibe last year. Now you know he's gonna wanna eat, but you got lightskin Kobe and dark skin tmac and then Kobe iverson got his knees byke, ain't gonna be too many buckets left. Oh and not to mention fat grant hill coming off an all star year.
Cavs low key got a squad that could challenge them but I’m sleep though

Sky Room in long beAch? It's pretty cool. Small and crowded doe. Federal and Sevilla are cool if you wanna hunch on something.
Sevilla always clutch, crowd is mostly pretty classy yet ratchet..Federal is my spot though. Always get in free and always have fun regardless, crowd def the dgaf type

What y'all know about that Spanish spot across the street though... SHEESH

Yea this doesn't seem right. Silver losing some good will, how you gonna censor body art when your offical outfitter just released a collab with Supreme today?

Sevilla always clutch, crowd is mostly pretty classy yet ratchet..Federal is my spot though. Always get in free and always have fun regardless, crowd def the dgaf type

What y'all know about that Spanish spot across the street though... SHEESH

There was a spot between Sevilla and federal that was ratchet af :lol:. Can't remember the name

That’s dumb. Marcin played for years with a Jordan tattoo :lol:

Clipper legend Marcin gortat :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom