Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR should troll and get a Supreme face tat.
jr-smith-mask.jpg

***** literally got carried to his only championship and saying this :lol: :smh:

494DBB6C-52E1-4EC6-BAE3-3370C0B7F9A6.jpeg

That’s the problem with Duncan and KG. They didn’t put up gaudy in season stats like the great bigs of the past

The league has had too many good players that have put up 25ppg plus seasons.. So when you look at the stats of your great bigs and you don’t see that, it diminishes their story later on

Why he get a supreme tat anyways?? Where was this energy 10 yrs ago?? Fashion label tats is some of the silliest **** you can ever do. One of my homies got the polo symbol tatted on his neck. The big pony joint :wow:. Mad foo foo for the rest of his life. Bruh got it and was like, 'Call me Ralphie'...Im like...but your name is Keith so...Im gonna call you Dumb *** :lol:

Last edited:

I'm positive dudes got swooshes or Jumpman tats.

yea and they don't stick out like that supreme tat

you can spot it a mile away. I don't know when that rule went into affect but its been awhile which is why it falls on JR since he got it after the rule was in affect

Why he get a supreme tat anyways?? Where was this energy 10 yrs ago?? Fashion label tats is some of the silliest **** you can ever do. One of my homies got the polo symbol tatted on his neck. The big pony joint :wow:. Mad foo foo for the rest of his life. Bruh got it and was like, 'Call me Ralphie'...Im like...but your name is Keith so...Im gonna call you Dumb *** :lol:

:rofl:

:lol: The imagery! Dog, if one of my potnas EVER did some silly ish like this :smh:

I’m assuming since Supreme isn’t a officia partner of the league maybe that’s the issue. Never mind we already knew JR ain’t the sharpest. Somebody grown *** daddy gets a Supreme tattoo at the end of his career :rofl:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom