Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather the NBA move a current team rather tan creating a new expansion team.

There's Pros and Cons to both, but there's already a talent disparity in the league and we don't need to add to that.

With that being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Vegas to be the next city to get a team.
There are 30 teams, and 16 of them make the playoffs.
Expansion is needed if you ask me.
How does over half of the League get in for a chance?

Luka just got that natural accelerate-decelerate athleticism.:pimp:

but if he wants to be a superstar, gotta get of the 20 lbs of baby weight.

Non shooter doncic shocked the hell out of the world by hitting some 3’s last night. My god, he must have been working on that this summer

MY 6'8" true talent shooter with elite court vision and crafty handle :pimp:
I didn’t think he was that tall but after media day and last night dude seems a legit 6’8

Also a legit 230:lol:

He gonna struggle with turnovers this season but who cares, take your lumps and get acommodated to the pace. His dribble a bit upright at the moment but he’ll get there

I didn’t think he was that tall but after media day and last night dude seems a legit 6’8

Also a legit 230:lol:

He gonna struggle with turnovers this season but who cares, take your lumps and get acommodated to the pace. His dribble a bit upright at the moment but he’ll get there
NBA training should help him lose some of that weight and tone up. He's never going to be some explosive athlete, but his deceleration/acceleration like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh mentioned is going to work on this level. He has a very high floor. Not exactly sure what the ceiling is.

I think hedo is a realistic middle ground, except I won’t rule out that Luka won’t ever be an all star

So long as he keeps tightening up his handle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom