Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CD97A408-1F16-4D6E-9232-2B039AEB30CA.jpeg

:lol:

Luka 19 and gotta take an off balanced contested shot off a dribble move where he “created space” :lol:

Trae Dae coming :pimp:

It was a good move...but ****** WILD thirsty for Trae/Doncic debates.

A good move on a mismatch against a CBA team and franchises "goofed" :lol:. Lord knows if that was Trae we'd seed a bunch of "do it against NBA talent" posts.

I see ****** under the act already :smh:. I'm checking out now. I like both of them.

It was a good move...but *****s WILD thirsty for Trae/Doncic debates.

A good move on a mismatch against a CBA team and franchises "goofed" :lol:. Lord knows if that was Trae we'd seed a bunch of "do it against NBA talent" posts.

I see *****s under the act already :smh:. I'm checking out now. I like both of them.

Big Facts! I rock with Luka....but a certain segment really been pushing the “hawks goofed” **** before either player even put a jersey on.

It’s “them” too :smh:

This the time I go get a temp fade. Barbershop...wya? :nerd:

Jr isn’t the sharpest tool, but he played great for the Cavs in 2016 when they won. He helped the Cavs a lot after they got him in that trade.

Game 7 will always be known for Lebron’s block and Kyrie’s shot but I truly believe none of that would’ve been possible if Jr didn’t go off and hit 8 straight in the 3rd when Golden State was about to pull away.

Jr should be untouchable like Foles. GS was pulling away and he hit two threes and a midrange to tie in the third.

Never helped win one is ridiculous

Luka is legit. I'm not really sure what his ceiling is, but I think he's gonna be 15/5/5 or so as a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom