Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t understand the Heat’s fascination with acquiring Jimmy Butler. At all.

Like...did they just love the Bulls team that much that Jimmy and D-Wade tore apart themselves and made everybody hate them?

Where do they see a 33 year old Dragic, max contract Jimmy Butler, Tyler Johnson and Hassan Whiteside bringing them?

I don’t understand the Heat’s fascination with acquiring Jimmy Butler. At all.

Like...did they just love the Bulls team that much that Jimmy and D-Wade tore apart themselves and made everybody hate them?

Where do they see a 33 year old Dragic, max contract Jimmy Butler, Tyler Johnson and Hassan Whiteside bringing them?

Dragic/Waiters/Jimmy/JJ/Whiteside/McGruder/Winslow/Ellington/Bam/ et cetera is good enough to be a Top 4/3 team in the East, might be marginal- but they would get better.

tbh I am just glad Magic is not an NTer or else he would have traded away the entire roster after preseason game 1 and we would not have vanquished the warriors tonight

tbh I am just glad Magic is not an NTer or else he would have traded away the entire roster after preseason game 1 and we would not have vanquished the warriors tonight

Agreed.

There are some #magicjohnsontweeters on here, though.

Let’s be real he’s only getting a game winner like this is preseason.
late but just heard Dejounte tore his ACL...WOW

trae young is the truth. teams going to regret drafting those bigs when today's gm is made for guys like trae
Teams are looking for a dominant big man thats gonna shift the tide again. Golden state is a bunch of small guys. One team (possibly LA if we get To pair AD with Bron.) is gonna have a big thats gonna be dominant to where that small ball ain’t gonna cut it and teams are gonna scramble to find a big man to try and copy the blueprint.

Dragic/Waiters/Jimmy/JJ/Whiteside/McGruder/Winslow/Ellington/Bam/ et cetera is good enough to be a Top 4/3 team in the East, might be marginal- but they would get better.

That team if they add Jimmy right now less than a week before the start of the season is not better than the Celtics, Sixers, Pacers, Raptors or Wizards.

That team if they add Jimmy right now less than a week before the start of the season is not better than the Celtics, Sixers, Pacers, Raptors or Wizards.

Is it wrong I feel like the Wiz should go for it cause they are stuck in limbo. Can theY trade Porter for Jimmy and make a run for a top seed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom