Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trae will be just fine. He’s still super frail. He’s got great court vision and makes good decisions passing the ball. His confidence is still there but the shots aren’t falling, he’ll be fine.

He's just not physically ready yet. It'll take him a 2 or 3 years. Imagine if a 19 year old Curry were in the league. He already has elite skills (ball handling, shooting, vision, playmaking in the pick and roll) once his body comes along he'll be fine. I don't foresee him being a good defender though.

He's just not physically ready yet. It'll take him a 2 or 3 years. Imagine if a 19 year old Curry were in the league. He already has elite skills (ball handling, shooting, vision, playmaking in the pick and roll) once his body comes along he'll be fine. I don't foresee him being a good defender though.
Spot on. Son is like maybe 170 at 6’2 and doesn’t have elite quickness yet. His grown man body needs to kick in.

AI was like what 165lbs for his entire career and bossed the damn league in his prime.
Look at the second part of my comment.

Unlike Trae A.I. had ELITE quickness and athleticism. No one could stay in front of him.

Look at the second part of my comment.

Unlike Trae A.I. had ELITE quickness and athleticism. No one could stay in front of him.
Facts, AI had a really good rookie season unlike most guards who often take 2 or 3 seasons to really develop. Trae could take a couple years but I still think he'll eventually get to all star level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom