Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like giving advice to your ex's new boyfriend. Ty Lue should have more respect for himself

i mean....he'll most likely be looking to get on a coaching staff soon...letting dudes know already that he's a team player.

I mean.... Did we say this when Kyrie got his max? Dame? You max talent regardless of "success"

Dudes really saying booker is not worth the money? Phoenix has to max any good player that they can draft. It's tough getting players over there

Lance is the type of guy that you can’t trust with a bag, a city with great nightlife and women, and a role with more responsibility.

Indiana Lance is where he’s at his best. LA Lance....on the Lakers....good luck with that :lol:.

Clips thought they were getting Indiana Lance some years back. Boy were they wrong. Bron gon be skressed something serious this season :lol:.

Lance is the type of guy that you can’t trust with a bag, a city with great nightlife and women, and a role with more responsibility.

Indiana Lance is where he’s at his best. LA Lance....on the Lakers....good luck with that :lol:.

Clips thought they were getting Indiana Lance some years back. Boy were they wrong. Bron gon be skressed something serious this season :lol:.

Yeah Lance couldn’t even handle himself in Charlotte, let alone LA :lol:

I just looked at the Brooklyn Nets roster. Bruh I think this team may set the lowest record in a nba season. Best player are D’angelo Russell and Jeremy Lin. I don’t think that roster can even beat the McDonalds All American High School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom