Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180713_113101.jpg

LA >>>>>>
Knicks haven't had Cardi levels of success....... ever......

What's weird is that we obviously are slotting GS in a class all by themselves, but as far as seeding goes....I'm not sure they don't coast through the regular season again. Seeding doesn't matter for them at all. I'm just not sure Houston is that #1 "seed" in the event that GS isn't. A few teams are primed for a jump...Utah being one of them. Would not shock me AT ALL if they technically got a #1 seed.

Donovan Mitchell is making that type of leap next season. Book it.

Can't wait to see what Mitchell does this year. No reason for him not to eclipse 25ppg.

I also LOVE Grayson Allen on that squad. He's a perfect fit for the Snyder system. Reminds me of a potentially better version of Randy Foye.

How many pics did capser post ? I know he posted the backshot and some sun tan bs, but what else did we miss ?

Every team in the west got better this year outside of the Rockets,Spurs, Pels & Clippers. So any mix 2-8 is gonna be close.

GS Imo is absolutely be the #1 seed, and that's not even based off of boogie. i expect Bell to take a huge leap, I think Mccaw is gonna have a bounce back year, Quinn Cook will improve & i don't think Injury will kill them like it did before.

I fully expect GS to be resting players towards the end of the year & getting Boogie back in shape

Every team in the west got better this year outside of the Rockets,Spurs, Pels & Clippers. So any mix 2-8 is gonna be close.

GS Imo is absolutely be the #1 seed, and that's not even based off of boogie. i expect Bell to take a huge leap, I think Mccaw is gonna have a bounce back year, Quinn Cook will improve & i don't think Injury will kill them like it did before.

I fully expect GS to be resting players towards the end of the year & getting Boogie back in shape

McCaw is so trash. He was trash even before the Vince Carter undercut . The guy is too skinny. No blow by speed , no shot , no passing skills and a subpar finisher around the rim. I'd put Quin cook ahead of McCaw

So you guys think Minney will trade him since he declined? Probably not this summer but he will be traded right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom