Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just risk. Coming of serious injury. Chirps too much. Magic have a new coach and young squad. Don't want IT's negative influence to rub off.

Pains me to say that, because I like IT and feel bad for his situation. But he hasn't done himself any favors.

You're right. He doesn't, but I feel like he kind of learned his lesson in LA and was a good teammate, no?

I'm from Toronto so I can address this. I think it's the US media and/or Kawhi's camp stirring the pot so that LA is forced to make a move for him. The right thing for LA to do is to wait it out and get him next year as he's expressed explicit interest in playing there.

At our end, Ujiri might've dropped the ball by overpaying Ibaka and possibly Norman Powell, so there could be pressure from management to cut some salary. However we have a new head coach now so it'll be interesting to see how he involves both Ibaka and Powell in the offense and team rotations.

DeRozan is a great regular season player but he can't handle the pressure of the post season - he's not clutch. That said he is loyal and consistent and he'd fit the mold of a Spurs player IF a trade were to happen.

However Leonard's attitude is what concerns me. Will he be a professional and play at a high level?

To this day I'm surprised no one talks about Leonards attitude as a negative. Even here in NT everyone pins it on his uncle, but at the end of the day, he's a grown *** man and knows exactly what is going on.

Hurts more than he helps against the Warriors. He’s damn near unplayable against them.

You don’t beat them by trying to outshoot them. You get in their jerseys, get physical, and muck the game up. Melo doesn’t help with any of that.

Didn't they go 0-27 in one of the games against GSW? With Melo, they can very realistically go 0-38

A0C7FB68-64E5-42AB-9841-4DA6FB27788E.jpeg

To this day I'm surprised no one talks about Leonards attitude as a negative. Even here in NT everyone pins it on his uncle, but at the end of the day, he's a grown *** man and knows exactly what is going on.

Consensus among my friends is evil genius (versus naive wuss)

Knox was spazzing over her, then this

Is this an inside joke or something I'm not hip too :lol:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom