Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking a fan base of a team that just won 52 games with the age of their four best players being 21, 23, 23 and 19 is in shambles

Offseason ain’t over yet

Prior to Lebron Coming Over the Lakers Best Players were 21, 20, & 22 all on Rookie Deals... & still a TON of cap space next year... a few hours ago if they ain't sign anyone it was a catastrophic L

The sixers have an Older Core, Already paying Embiid, Gonna have to pay Simmons after this season, & will have little to no cap soon... but them striking out is cool

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I feel bad for players in this generation. Once they get the clown/knucklehead stigma attached to them, it doesn't matter what they do but that will always be their reputation.

2x NBA Champion,30 year old, athletic big man, who has been on multiple playoff teams, can't be given an opportunity to see if he actually turned the corner on his career.

He's been a professional in Golden State but somehow he'll just magically revert back to "Shaqtin A Fool"
What?

This not true. He had limited playing time and still managed to find some Shaqtin a fool time while there. Its just Shaq finally spared him the embarrassment.

Last edited:
Have not seen it anywhere but is this Bron deal 3 +1 or is it 4 years committed?
4 year commitment. They talking bout right now on SC. How it’s a shock since LeBron never commits that long and it’s been a 1+1 on his 2nd Cavs stint

Kuz is perfect off the Bench, dude is instant scoring. As far As Ingram being traded for Kawhi it's a possibility, However now that they Finally have their star player locked in i FULLY expect them to wait the Spurs out. At Max it could be a deal of Randle/BI & A Pick & maybe a zubac type contract. The Spurs lost all their leverage.

Philly isn't gonna Risk giving up Fultz, Saric & multiple picks just to "maybe" keep Kawhi. At worst we don't grab him our young players improve on a playoff team & we add him next year.

I think quite the contrary I don’t think Magic will want to waste the end of Lebron’s prime years, so he’ll be aggressive about getting a deal done.

Lebron is going to have Kuz in the corner as a spot up shooter (see Kevin Love and Chris Bosh). He’ll probably leave at the end of that rookie deal if he isn’t dealt first.

Ingram is the type of player that needs touches.

If the Lakers were smart they’d try to sign Rondo and Rudy Gay type guys who are vets, could compliment Bron’s game and they could get on one or two year deals.

KCP is the best shooter in that lineup.

That's not good.

KCP should see his percentages go up due to him not taking as many ridiculous contested jumpers this year, i 100% believe that Ingram is gonna come back improved this year, Zo is a work in Progress (especially with this knee injury).

This isn't a perfect roster & they aren't championship contenders but depending on who else they add i could see them being a tough series for anyone not named GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom