Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really do not get this Doris Burke ****

If she was hot and giving up the cheeks sure but... yea

I dont get it either. She looks like every over the hill Delta flight attendant known to man

C2ThHxkWEAAJiG5.jpeg

Datz Nasty been saying Doris was fine for like 7 years now. He must smile knowing there are other savages in this thread now

Are any of y’all in the Pacific Northwest? The yambs are outchea right now and I can’t figure out why. It’s not eem happy hour yet. I feel like they saw what happened to IT and are trying to secure the bag early.

IMHO I feel like 3PM is the time for the Restricted Free Agent yambs to try to come out so they can get locked up early and not deal with uncertainty (see: Marcus Smart and Clint Capela) but the Unrestricted yambs are waiting because they know the world is their playground.

Reactions: HIM
Are any of y’all in the Pacific Northwest? The yambs are outchea right now and I can’t figure out why. It’s not eem happy hour yet. I feel like they saw what happened to IT and are trying to secure the bag early.

IMHO I feel like 3PM is the time for the Restricted Free Agent yambs to try to come out so they can get locked up early and not deal with uncertainty (see: Marcus Smart and Clint Capela) but the Unrestricted yambs are waiting because they know the world is their playground.

I'm out in Portland, it's been hot the last few days

LMAO!

Chicago low key putting together a nice young team.

Lauri, Lavine, K. Dunn, Portis, and Jabari if they get him.

That team will be good enough to make the playoffs in the East next year if those guys stay healthy 4-8 seed.

I'm out in Portland, it's been hot the last few days

I’m from the east coast so this 80-85 degree heat wave with low humidity is light work and actually comfortable compared to the 95+ with brazy humidity. One of the guys from team went to a bachelor party in Portland last weekend and said it was really dope. Do you like the city?

This is about to be a heat check weekend for me. Waving off screens. Midrange fadeaways. Contested long 2s. Unnecessary crossovers leading to a step back jumper. 3s from the half court logo during 3-on-1 fast breaks. I’m on my Curry Jordan ****. Casper’s recklessness inspired me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom