Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good question

2000 WCF Finals Game 7. If the Blazers beat the Lakers in that game (and presumably best the Pacers in the Finals) Pippen is viewed in a different light.

2016 Finals Game 7. Pushed LeBron into the GOAT convo

2010 Finals Game 7. Everyone forgot Kobe was 6-24 because they won. If they would've lost they would've crucified him.

Last edited:
For my old heads.

A few weeks ago, I was on FB and we were discussing some of the most underrated ball players from the DC Area and someone mentioned Keith Jennings.

So I chined in and talked about how I used to play with GSW on Live 95 and he was my backup PG, behind T. Hardaway.

So I got an inbox message from Keith Jennings telling me how much he appreciated the, "95 Live" comment and to send him my address so he can send me his book. It came in yesterday.

Cool moment
20180805_153719.jpg

I couldn't imagine the arguments surrounding Kobe had the Lakers lost game 7 in 2010 after that shooting performance.

given the amount of rings kobe had by the end of his career and his 2009 FMVP, i doubt that a 2010 loss in the finals would have done much to tarnish his career. dude played through multiple injuries including shooting some FT on a torn achilles. his legacy wouldve been cemented regardless

Reactions: MVP
Good question

Bron game 6 2013 :smh:. Boy was throwing up bricks and to’s before Kawhi, Tony, Pop & Manu tricked it off.....and Ray Allen & Bosh saved Bron :smh:

Also. Duncan game 6 2013. I think Duncan winning his 5th ring and 4th Finals mvp that year....in THAT dominating fashion woulda made the picture more clearer for people that he’s a top 5 player of all time. Especially being undefeated in the finals and never losing to Bron.

Nah, **** all that humble ****. If you got the bread and can play with it then play with it. Whats the point of having **** You money if you can’t say **** you ever once in awhile. I save and invest a lot but I can’t take this disposable income to the grave with me. My uncle is a doctor and growing up he saw how I was saving then when I graduated college and started a full-time job he said “Spend that cash while you’re young. No one wants a $100MM funeral or a $50MM ex-wife”.

I don’t really like attention but I think it always feels good to stunt. Like rocking a 3-piece in the office when other folks got on a polo. That respect is next level. Folks way older than me calling me sir and Mr. @storm2006 and ****. Randoms running to open up the door. Same goes for whips.
My mans @storm2006 whippin the Bentley :nerd: :pimp:

Game 7 2016...Steph Curry

The madness that would’ve ensued if Steph had won a unanimous MVP as well as led his team to a ring after having the greatest regular season record ever. Steph for a split second was the greatest player in the world, from the minute he came back from injury and hit lit up OKC in “that game” to the clock hit 0.0 in the 2016 Finals. Had the Warriors won things would be a lot different

If I were a rookie in the NbA I would get a top of the line Nissan Maxima, KIA Optima, or Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles. until I get that second contract.

Game 7 2016...Steph Curry

The madness that would’ve ensued if Steph had won a unanimous MVP as well as led his team to a ring after having the greatest regular season record ever. Steph for a split second was the greatest player in the world, from the minute he came back from injury and hit lit up OKC in “that game” to the clock hit 0.0 in the 2016 Finals. Had the Warriors won things would be a lot different

Meh...Draymond would have been Finals MVP had they won.

Allen Iverson Game 1 NBA finals. I legit though they were gonna win three more games! That one victory was amazing for me as a fan. Basically a hampionship for me lol.

Nick Anderson, game 1 of the 1995 NBA Finals

If he makes one damn free throw to seal the game one win, even if the Rockets go on to win the series, I would remember him as a solid role player from the 90s instead of a choke artist.

Bron game 6 2013 :smh:. Boy was throwing up bricks and to’s before Kawhi, Tony, Pop & Manu tricked it off.....and Ray Allen & Bosh saved Bron :smh:

Also. Duncan game 6 2013. I think Duncan winning his 5th ring and 4th Finals mvp that year....in THAT dominating fashion woulda made the picture more clearer for people that he’s a top 5 player of all time. Especially being undefeated in the finals and never losing to Bron.
He had 18 in the fourth quarter.
**** are you talking about :lol:.
He even made the 3 before Ray Allen’s 3.

Game 6 1988 NBA finals.

If Zeke doesn’t sprain his ankle in game 6 the pistons probably win that series.

Zeke would be seen as on par with Magic

Shut yo *** up Matt Barnes and worry about Derek Fisher putting his feet up on furniture you bought

I noticed dudes in here only prop up Dirk and Timmy as a way to throw shade at LeBron and Kobe :lol:
**** is crazy

He had 18 in the fourth quarter.
**** are you talking about :lol:.
He even made the 3 before Ray Allen’s 3.

Go rewatch the last few minutes of game 6....down 2 with under a minute left....and 2 live ball TO’s leading to fast break free throws.

Bron was getting killed before the Ray Allen 3.

Meh...Draymond would have been Finals MVP had they won.

Yes he would’ve. But Steph without a doubt would be the face of the league and the theme in GS would be all the little things the role players do to help his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom