Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
after all the signings we did with new free agents and resigning our own is their even cap space left?

Plenty have said the Yankees tried to talk about a contract in December when they met and Manny wanted to test the market.

The more and more I think about this. I feel like they should make big offers to Bryce AND Manny. Why the **** not? Maybe tell them hey, we’re going for both so we’re gonna offer a little less and you can come here and win.

Should have let Gardner walk.

I really want to see a full season from Frazier. I like his game a lot.

Opening Day 2018 vs 2019

SP1: Severino = Severino
SP2: Tanaka = Tanaka
SP3: Gray <<<< Paxton
SP4: CC = CC
SP5: Montgomery << Happ

Adam Warren vs ????
Holder = Holder
Green = Green
Kahnle = Kahnle
Shreve <<<<<<<<< Ottavino
DRob < Britton
Betances = Betances
Chapman = Chapman

At the very least we improved the pitching staff.

Jim Abbott No Hitter + Dirt from ARod’s 3000 hit game, ran me pretty cheap together from Steiner with a discount coupon.

FF61B97C-506D-4961-BEDA-960B9C18D7EA.jpeg

Sonny Gray to the Reds. Got Shed Long. He’ll be probably somewhere between 5-10 on out prospect list

Small, lefty bat 2B. But has some pop, could get to 20HRs. Average speed, strikes out a lot but makes decent contact

Reds have a few hours to get an extension done with Sonny or we can pull out of the trade or send him some place new.

Trade Shed Long for Josh Stowers who was the 2nd Round Pick for the Mariners in 2018 draft.

And got the 36th pick from the Reds. Solid trade.

Oh god no. Don’t do it.

I went for when Griffey got inducted with Piazza. Do not go. Especially with Mo getting in. Don’t do it.

Aunt and uncle live in Cooperstown so I have everything I need!

I understand it will be like 85k people, but what else was the issue?

Back
Top Bottom