Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
how hasn’t a baseball player worn a ferragamo or lv belt instead of the standard belts ?

Second straight lazidazical performance; Gardy needs to lead a players only meeting; the division rest on this series can be 8-9GB when it’s all said and done

Fire Boone, called it from the beginning that I hated his hiring and he's unable to manage, the teams talent has the team where it needs to be, not because of the manager. If it wasn't for his homerun in 2003, he'd be a nobody.

CC wasnt too bad for how much he gave up but his pitch count was up and he pitched bad the last few innings so you had to take him out and rely on the bullpen... the problem was the bullpen was just trash tonight but credit goes to the lame sox and their decent hitting tonight

Girardi shouldn’t have been fired. I’ve been saying it for years that he’s a great manager. He took a bunch of mediocre and terrible teams and somehow made them competitive.

Granted the team this year is still really good. But there’s a ton of talent on the team

Girardi shouldn’t have been fired. I’ve been saying it for years that he’s a great manager. He took a bunch of mediocre and terrible teams and somehow made them competitive.

1F6B9A0A-56C3-493E-82C6-07CFDEECD318.png

Back
Top Bottom