***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Well I’m out of the playoffs. If the 6th place team wins, he’s in. If I win and the 6th place team looses, he holds the tie breaker. He beat me the week when half my team was on bye :smh:

So my season in review:

12 team standard league. Currently 5-7

drafted team with the 6th pick:
1st rd - CMC
2nd rd - Adams
3rd rd - Carson
4th rd - Evans
5th rd - Montgomery
6th rd - Jacobs
7th rd - Golladay
8th rd - Sanders
9th rd - Josh Allen
10th rd - Westbrook
11th rd - Patriots Defense
12th rd - Badgley

Biggiest FA pick up: Chris Godwin after week 2
Biggest drop: Patriots before week 1. Had I kept them...... :frown:

Sanders, Westbrook, Pats D and Badgley only players not on my final roster. Replaced with Godwin and Winston. Streamed kicker and defense.

Record vs playoff teams: 4-4
Record vs non playoff teams: 1-3

A loss I would like to have back - week 4. Played Ravens defense vs browns. Gave me a -10 pts and lost by 16 pts. Had I played any other defense or started Godwin (12 rec 172 yrds 2 TD vs Rams) I would’ve won.

Scored 1520.50 pts, most in the league. 164.2 pts more than the next person. But gave up 1393.6 pts, most in the league. 124 pts more than the next person. 4 teams scored their highest scores vs me. Talk about unlucky.

But anyways it was a real disappointing season. Sucks to have CMC, Jacobs, Carson, Evans and Godwin and not even make the playoffs.

I’ll try again next year

What is this, like a 6 man league?

Question for y’all. In my big money league there are two teams who are playing each other and the winner of the game clinches a playoff spot. The loser potentially misses the playoffs if the next best team wins. Is it considered collusion if both teams bench their starters so they both make the playoffs with a tie? It’s in the best interest of both teams so I don’t really know what to say
That's collusion.

Even with a L this week i should sneak in at 6th place... up 111.6 points to the 7th placed team if it comes down to a tie breaker
4B9E72B2-1D1B-4C50-BB84-741FFCE3C105.png

Chase Edmonds back this week. Snagged him and dropped waste of space Jordan Wilkins off my bench. Worth the speculative add at least to see how that situation turns out.

This man picked up Chris Godwin off waivers :rofl: not even in a legitimate 8 team league would that happen
It’s a 12 team league

I think Godwin was drafted and dropped for whatever reason after week 1. We have 4 bench spots so it was somewhat hard to choose who to drop.

Got claims in for Jets and Packers this week. Packers got a nice week 14-15 schedule against the ******** and bears. Should've never dropped the Jets D though last week. Cost me my matchup smh so now I'm sitting in 4th. I locked up a playoff spot already but would've been nice to get a bye.

BAL has a decent playoff schedule. 8)
:smh:

guy in my league just got into the playoffs, his team looks great especially Lamar. Low key think he might win the league... AGAIn

dude was about to miss the playoffs didn't say a word all season now all of a sudden he's talking reckless

SMFH

Which QB over Watson this week? I need this W to seal up the 4 seed, a loss it could get real shaky.

Cousins vs SEA (primetime kirk :rolleyes)
Darnold vs CIN
Tannehill vs IND
Foles vs TB

I got Tannehill and Foles to and need a win for a shot at the 2 seed and a first round bye.

3 straight loses killing me right now

I got Tannehill and Foles to and need a win for a shot at the 2 seed and a first round bye.

3 straight loses killing me right now
Trying to decide between Tannehill and Foles as well....

Indy defense aint nothing special but its a fantasy relevant one when it comes to opposing QBs.

Foles looks like doo doo the 2 weeks he been back, but tampa pass D sucks. And somehow my falcons struggled.

Think im gonna just ride the hot hand with Tannehill or maybe Darnold (i dnt need a fall to earth game though ugh)

On a 5 game win streak. Would you change the starting lineup at all, aside from sliding Engram in at TE if he's a go? 14 manager leagie 0.5 PPR.

Untitled.png

Last edited:
sick someone took darnold before more on the waiver wire smh

matty ice better step it the **** up this mother ****er

On a 5 game win streak. Would you change the starting lineup at all, aside from sliding Engram in at TE if he's a go? 14 manager leagie 0.5 PPR.

Untitled.png

I’d probably go either Kirk or Sanu if he plays over Montgomery. I just can’t trust that Bears offense at this point.

I’d probably go either Kirk or Sanu if he plays over Montgomery. I just can’t trust that Bears offense at this point.

Was thinking about that too. Montgomery has been a massive let down. NT convinced me dude was the next Marshall Faulk.

Was thinking about that too. Montgomery has been a massive let down. NT convinced me dude was the next Marshall Faulk.

Hey I was one of the ones leading the way on the Montgomery train and drafted him in literally all 4 of my leagues :lol: traded him in all but one of them. But it’s really not his fault at all. The OL went from top 5 in the league to complete trash, the defense went from best in the league to basically league average and Trubisky went from looking like he had legit promise to looking like Mark Sanchez at best.

Defense question for this week, I have the Ravens - stick with em vs SF?

CAR vs WAS
NYJ vs CIN
DEN vs LAC (Philip Rivers!)
LAC vs DEN

Back
Top Bottom