***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Man i had to stop watching the games sp i checked my score i was down by 20. I check an hour later and im down but 80 freaking pts :sick: :smh:

If i get elimimated in the semis for the 4th yr in a row im gonna be moth------- heated :angry:

Last edited:
If I lose in the semi today it’s probably going to be because of Philip Lindsay

tenor.gif

I'm going 0-3 this week after going 3-0 last week. I keep playing against the highest score every week (or 2nd highest if I scored more) in one league. Still did not change this week smh.

Oh well hopefully I can get 3rd place next week

Shoutout Dalvin and Henry for disappearing in the semis after being the two of the best backs all year :smh:

**** man, this is one of the best squads I’ve put together in 14 years playing fantasy football and we bout to get bounced in the semis :sick::smh::angry:

Last edited:
Started down 40 to start Sunday morning. Up 20 with Bills D and he has Kamara. Gonna be swearing it tomorrow night. Would like to be up 25 points tomorrow night.

I was down 84-17 after the morning games and Dalvin got hurt. This was an insane afternoon. Going for $400 next week.

DC17FDC6-4085-4F67-8310-77B1B74D1CF0.png

Scooped AJ Brown off waiver’s... Homie took me to the money round!!! :nthat: :nthat:

42066706-FE6C-4980-BC87-0BAD4E0BA4A5.jpeg

Im down 2.. he’s got Lutz left and I have Brees left so I’m assuming it’s a wrap..

Bert. Bert.

did you survive those 3 RBs you faced? Henry and Mostert didn’t have huge weeks as I anticipated but Zeke went ham so idk if his week was enough to kill your chances.

Thank you Jameis Winston! off to the finals in one league.

My other league I'm down by 6.26 pts. I only have the Steelers defense and Lutz going tomorrow night. My opponent is done. Do I have a chance?

Bert. Bert.

did you survive those 3 RBs you faced? Henry and Mostert didn’t have huge weeks as I anticipated but Zeke went ham so idk if his week was enough to kill your chances.
Golladay, Jarvis Landry, and fournette screwed me over

I am down 15.54 with my Alvin kamara left

he has no one, .5 ppr

with the way Kamara has been all season I’m gonna say I’m gonna take the L but I do have a chance. Not gonna watch the game though got work in the am so either I wake up in the finals Tuesday morning or cry on the way to work.

Good god that late trash td the niners gave up desperately trying to lateral might be big.

Before this SNF game started i was down 7 with my Brees against his Bills D/ST. Currently down 19......

Looks like I’m going to the championship match next week unless Saints kicker makes 31 points.

Winston, Zeke, Tyreek & McLaurin helped me overcome Lamar and carried me to the championship game :smokin

Picked up Perriman but didn't play him this week. Hoping the Winston/Perriman stack will come thru next week

Bill’s defense came through for the kid. :nthat:

Up 64 against first place to go to the title game. They have Doyle, Kamara and Lutz going tomorrow. Still stressed :lol:

Down 32 with Brees left. A big **** you to the entire offensive side of the Steelers. 32 is doable but i was feeling real confident going into the night game thinking Brees would only need ~15

Back
Top Bottom