***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I need 10 pts from Kamara 2nd half

I’m going to ****ing bed, I’m sure I’ll wake up to a loss

Damnnnn that TD that got called back was huge! Need Brees to get 12 in the 2nd half now, i definitely think he will get another TD but im worried about him getting benched seeing how this game is going. Need Indy to get a TD.

I hate fantasy :lol:

Really need Brees to get benched. I was up 46 headed into tonight facing Brees and Lutz. He about to catch me smh

Season is over for me..

giphy.gif

Scored 160 points and lost by 1 ****ing point.......

In my other matchup I scored 145 points and lost as well. The winner of the other matchup scored 108...

And in the last one I scored 130 and lost by 9 while the winner of the other matchup scored 120...

Some bad ****ing luck

Really need Brees to get benched. I was up 46 headed into tonight facing Brees and Lutz. He about to catch me smh
I was up 33 heading into tonight’s game. He had brees. I was projected to win by 5. I think I lost by 10. Ridiculous.
The other guy heading into the finals needed 25 from M Thomas. He had that by half time. It was meant to be for those two I guess.

I lost putting up 183. I gotta get out of this league. To many bonuses and side points.

I’m about to see if the dudes I’m facing in all three of my third place games wanna split the money so I just don’t even need to watch football next Sunday

Made it the finals in the first year of the new league I joined this year. Need Dalvin to get healthy for MNF and Matty Ice and Julio to go off again.

Surprisingly not facing Lamar Jackson in the finals but going up against Mike Thomas and Russ Wilson

Brees coming in clutch for me this week, on to the chip in the big money league! :pimp:

beat the 1st place/highest scorer but going up against the 2nd highest next week:smh:

Lost 2 of my $ leagues, feels bad.... Going to the championship round in my family league lol

Well time to wrap up another season - this yr a total disappointment

Work: 9th (champ last yr)
Friends & Fam: lost in semis 3rd year in a row
Baseball: 9th (champ last yr)

Back
Top Bottom