***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I dont know I drafted TY/Mack when I couldve had Theilen/Jones (owned them both last year). Shouldve just stuck to the guys who carried my teams last year.

Looks like there’s a big downgrade to all colts players, obviously. Suck that I went heavy on Mack. I’m thinking him and Hines might get some more carries or dump offs which is nice for ppr.

6BB4455D-7779-4C9B-A64A-221B24B639BB.jpeg
ECEC1C8E-3EBD-4B8B-A37E-D65384BD61C1.jpeg
First one of the season. Took a risk and went WR/WR with my first two picks, I’d like to believe I still made off well at RB in doing that.

I’m probably staying away from Coleman. Breida still looks like their best RB. He might play the Devonta Freeman role.

Had my first draft last night. 10 team ppr. Juju was my 6th round keeper. Happy overall, just wish I was stronger at TE.

QB: Wentz
RB: DJ, Fournette, D. Montgomery, Guice, D. Singletary
WR: Tyreek, juju, Calvin Ridley, josh Gordon, Curtis Samuel
TE: Njoku, Delanie
K: Crosby
Def: patriots

Thank goodness this happened last night with Luck & not tomorrow when I have my first draft :lol: .

Thank goodness this happened last night with Luck & not tomorrow when I have my first draft :lol: .

It happened around the 6th round in my draft lol. Luck wasn’t taken yet, but dude who took Hilton in the 3rd was pissed lol

It happened around the 6th round in my draft lol. Luck wasn’t taken yet, but dude who took Hilton in the 3rd was pissed lol

Yeah it's not just Luck related. It's Mack, it's Hilton, it's Ebron & Doyle. Damn.

I’m gonna really play up luck retiring at the draft tomorrow to hopefully lower Mack’s adp even more. He’ll lose out on touchdowns but he’ll still be serviceable as a sixth rounder.

I’m gonna really play up luck retiring at the draft tomorrow to hopefully lower Mack’s adp even more. He’ll lose out on touchdowns but he’ll still be serviceable as a sixth rounder.

Mack and Hymes I’m okay with still with a little drop. But IDK where I’d slot TY at.

Had my draft today and put it on autodraft with no one in my queue. Get a text saying you drafted Andrew Luck and Lamar Miller smh :smh::smh:

GL to all!

Drafting @ 5 pm PST

12 team PPR (16 team last year, it was MF crazy!) $100 buy in work league

5th pick, so most likely DJ first....

Picking up just DST and 1 kicker and stream when they have their BYEs...

LFG!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom